Microsoft-Appin Bug Bash 2006

MAGNeT

Skilled
dont know its posted or not....

Participate and win Certificates from Microsoft & Appin Knowledge Solutions
All you have to do is FIND...
...Bugs, Glitches, Startup problems, Dual Boot Issues, Hardware conflicts, Driver Problems, Networking Problems, Mail Client problems, Anti-Virus problems, Software & Hardware Compatibility Issues, Video playback errors, Codec issues etc...

..And Win Fabulous Prizes!!!

Interested?
If you think you are better than the Geeks@ Microsoft, then we want you!

Appin Knowledge Solutions, creators of world-renowned training software for
information security and ethical hacking, is conducting the entire event.

The contest comprises of a preliminary quiz round, which will be open till 1st July. The qualifying students will work at Microsoft premises (Gurgaon, India) between 7th July and 15th July, getting a technical preview of Vista and competing in the testing and debugging competition for the same.

Hi GEEKS!

Here's a chance to prove yourself!

Microsoft India and Appin Knowledge Solutions, technology leaders in Information Security and Ethical Hacking today launched Bug Bash 2006, India’s first and biggest ever online competition on information security.

To participate in this competition, register today at: [url]http://www.appinlabs.com/bugbash2006/[/url]

Appin Knowledge Solutions, creators of world-renowned training software for
information security and ethical hacking, is conducting the entire event.

The contest comprises of a preliminary quiz round, which will be open till 1st July. The qualifying students will work at Microsoft premises (Gurgaon, India) between 7th July and 15th July, getting a technical preview of Vista and competing in the testing and debugging competition for the same.

For more information visit - [url]http://www.appinlabs.com/bugbash2006/[/url]

Eligibility - The contest is open to all students studying in any Indian college/university.

Hope to see you all at Microsoft Gurgaon..

Rgds,

Bitspirit

damn i got 5 out of 5..then i mess up final score 6 of 10........

also yup i got this topic frm bit spirit topic on another forum

Back