Microsoft Encarta Premium 2007

Dark Star

ex-Mod
chartShot_encarta_premium.jpg

Microsoft® Encarta® Premium 2007's dynamic multimedia content brings learning to life!'

The #1-best selling encyclopedia brand*

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2007 is a powerful multimedia resource, where information is reliable and easy to find.

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2007 offers:

Content you can trust
The authors of the 42,000+ detailed articles in Encarta Premium 2007 are experts in their field.

Lively multimedia content
Encarta Premium 2007 contains more multimedia resources than ever — including sound clips, illustrations and videos from trusted sources.

32 videos from the Discovery Channel
Feel the excitement of swimming with the sharks and more! A variety of fascinating subjects are brought to life in outstanding videos.

Encarta Search Bar
Information is readily accessible thanks to the Encarta Search Bar. Results include trusted information from both Encarta Premium 2007 and the Web.

Continuous updates
Every time you go online, your Encarta Premium 2007 content is updated with automatic downloads that add new information directly into existing articles.

ss_encarta_premium_home.jpg

It's content you can trust
Get Microsoft Encarta Premium 2007 for your family

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2007 helps engage families in learning by providing a world of knowledge to explore.

Encarta Premium provides more features for the whole family to enjoy, including:

Great Search function

With Web Companion, your whole family can quickly and easily find the information resources they need.

Editorially approved content

Your kids get relevant age-appropriate information from sources you can trust.

More multimedia content

Make at-home learning more engaging with an interactive world atlas and 2-and 3-D virtual tours of historic sites.

Encarta Kids

There's a special learning area for kids from 7 to 12, with information and activities that have been designed just for them.
ss_article_update_download.jpg

Encarta Kids
This special area is for younger learners, ages 7 to 12. Packed with age-appropriate articles and lively multimedia, Encarta Kids provides your children with a safer place to explore all kinds of topics. Learning will become a lifetime activity. This colorful, easy to navigate environment has plenty of maps, photos, and interactive quizzes to engage your children's imaginations.

ss_Encarta_Kids.jpg

System requirements
To use Microsoft® Encarta® Premium 2007, you need:

A personal computer with a Pentium 600-MHz processor or faster (1 GHz or higher recommended)
Windows XP SP2 or later
256 MB of RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
1.2 GB of available hard-disk space
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 requires between 210 and 620 MB of hard-disk space (included on disc)
DVD-ROM drive or 4x or faster CD-ROM drive
High Color capable or better video card with a minimum 800x600 resolution (1024x768 recommended)
Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse® or compatible pointing device
16-bit sound card and headphones or speakers

Additional items or services required to use certain features:

Encarta Kids requires an additional 430 MB of hard-disk space
Copy to Hard Drive requires an additional 1.8 GB of available hard-disk space
Access to sounds and videos require Windows Media Player 8
Access to interactive media requires Adobe Shockwave and Adobe Flash

To use Update Encarta, Web Links, Weather and Radio Links:

28.8-Kbps or faster modem
An Internet connection
Internet functionality may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider (ISP); local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply
Up to 4 MB of additional hard-disk space required for each month's installment

Note: Content Updates are available until October 2007.

Hey what are u waiting for just grab a piece I have 2006{Geniune}. Its one of the best.
The price tag is 49.95$.

More info:- Micrsoft Encarta 2007

well tiborc i wonder if u cough up $50 ugh ugh every year,

well i habe encarta 2006(trial version) of course;)

and now looking out for encarta 2007

u shud also look out for student 2007 as it is the app which is avaialble now and contains full encarta 2007 premium

Good package... decent price too

thanks for the info and if I had kid maybe this will be prefect!

I'll stick to my trusty wikipedia :)

chiefness

Back