Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Na
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Selling my collection.
Selling my Flight simulator 2004 A century of flight. Rs 800 plus 120 shipping. Not negotiating.

This is old classic with some planes still exclusive to it and never came to other latest flight simulator. Do your own research though .

This box and disc are in pretty good condition.

I do not have cdkey and IIrc it never came with cdkey it only required that disc 4( the game disc) to be inserted to play. But again do your own research and only then buy it.
this guy is playing it and does not mention cdkey -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28oI9IVcI8

Only thing I can say The disc condition are is very good and almost like new for both box and discs .
Ready to share pics for interested.

Will pack it nicely but complete buyers risk.
Will ship as per my convenience.

Attachments

• 82DDF93F-1E7D-4634-A627-282A968BA034.jpeg
    82DDF93F-1E7D-4634-A627-282A968BA034.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 3A26165E-E6BF-4870-A7A5-D39DA8B4E9AE.jpeg
    3A26165E-E6BF-4870-A7A5-D39DA8B4E9AE.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 187
It's good to see a fellow PC game hoarder, hence I decided to chime in (again).

@solo_wing did recall it correctly, as you don't need a key to install (and play) the game. The 4th disc is SafeDisc protected, which serves as the DRM. In order to bypass the incompatibility between the copy protection and modern Windows versions, you have to opt for a modded binary with the disc check routine removed.

It's good to see a fellow PC game hoarder, hence I decided to chime in (again).

@solo_wing did recall it correctly, as you don't need a key to install (and play) the game. The 4th disc is SafeDisc protected, which serves as the DRM. In order to bypass the incompatibility between the copy protection and modern Windows versions, you have to opt for a modded binary with the disc check routine removed.
Thanks man.
Really appreciate your input .

Your input is also needed here https://techenclave.com/threads/old-classic-pc-games-for-collection-big-box.203847/
for 2 more games I added - Ninja Blade and Darksector. Can you help recall cdkey are required for them too or not.

I bought this and the MS Rail Simulator a looong time ago. Played both but fell in love with the Rail Simulator simply because of the variety of routes available. Have kept a laptop running windows 7 simply to continue playing MS Rail Simulator. Good to see this classic game popping up here. Good luck with your sale.

I bought this and the MS Rail Simulator a looong time ago. Played both but fell in love with the Rail Simulator simply because of the variety of routes available. Have kept a laptop running windows 7 simply to continue playing MS Rail Simulator. Good to see this classic game popping up here. Good luck with your sale.

Did you mean Microsoft Train Simulator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back