FS: Software Microsoft Genuine softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm what type is my key ? And what does this means ?
Can i keep using this key on same PC for longtime

Attachments

• what type is my key.png
    what type is my key.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 73
Can someone confirm what type is my key ? And what does this means ?
Can i keep using this key on same PC for longtime
It's a retail key which grants you ability to even switch PCs. You can use the same key for another PC provided you have uninstalled/removed windows from current PC.
Usually the retail key has 10 online and 20 offline (by phone) activations and after that the key will be blocked for further activations.

It's a retail key which grants you ability to even switch PCs. You can use the same key for another PC provided you have uninstalled/removed windows from current PC.
Usually the retail key has 10 online and 20 offline (by phone) activations and after that the key will be blocked for further activations.
Thanks for reply,
Can I use the same key infinite times on PC/Desktop with same hardware ?
How does phone activation works in India ? (my desktop is not connected via phone)
However, My Microsoft account is linked to a mobile number.

Thanks for reply,
Can I use the same key infinite times on PC/Desktop with same hardware ?
How does phone activation works in India ? (my desktop is not connected via phone)
However, My Microsoft account is linked to a mobile number.
Phone activation can work via a toll free 1800 number or you can also call UK numbers using skype.
As for using the same key on same hardware, it depends if you are granted "digital activation" then yes else every activation will be counted towards a new one and same limit will apply.

You can check if you have a digital activation in activation status. I believe if your MS account is linked then HWID of the device is also linked and it won't exhaust activations but really how often you re-install windows that you'll exhaust 10 online activations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back