Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Already part of two Microsoft family group.
Family pack for Rs 6k for 15 months for family subscription.

Please note - this is USA voucher.

the person buying must give me his email and password and I will activate it from. Share the screenshot of activation from My end and then he or she can change the password and then share it with other people/family as they like.
will not give the key as don't want any confusion later if key did not work.

for group with already Indian account whose account is about to expire or want to start a completely fresh account. This will be activated with VPN on and then can be accessed normally.

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_121242.jpg
    IMG_20220604_121242.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20220604_121302.jpg
    IMG_20220604_121302.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 154
ca

can it work for an Indian 365 account with running subscription which has more than 1 year left ?
No..I tried with our group account it said I am already using a subscription from different region and should hold on my voucher and use one it is expired.

So it is allowing me but not allowing to stack.

Valid only new account or one that has expired .

ca

can it work for an Indian 365 account with running subscription which has more than 1 year left ?
Afaik office 365 doesn’t stack.
I had a few days left on my personal subscription. It wouldn’t let me join a family plan with a TE member.
Had to join after expiry.

Afaik office 365 doesn’t stack.
I had a few days left on my personal subscription. It wouldn’t let me join a family plan with a TE member.
Had to join after expiry.
That is a different issue.

It does let you stack..I am member of 2 groups and one will expire after 2 years.

It only allows you to stack till 3 years if I am correct and not more than that just like Microsoft Xbox ultimate .

Reactions: D C
Ah, my bad. Might have been issue due to personal to family plan switch. Might not allow change between plan types during subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back