Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License @US$29.99

TEUser2K1

Skilled

Found this on CNET, thought of sharing for those interested, offer valid only for short time though.

Found this on CNET, thought of sharing for those interested, offer valid only for short time though.
already sells 2021 version for ₹2100 in fb market and its legit one. just for saying.

Do you have a link, would like to book that rather. Thnx.
connect with this person for 2019 its 1.6K if i remember properly. ₹500 for one time installation, if you know to clone the hdd/ssd then best deal as this is telephonic activation for 2021. reset as said 2.1k or 1.9k something for email binded one.

The scrap keys I had purchased off eBay UK for few of my friemds for less than $5 still work, so I suppose depends on how legit you want it to be. But even otherwise, sharing Microsoft 365 family plan makes a lot more sense considering what you are paying here will cover 3-4 years of subscription and the fact that it contains all new features that are not released for the standalone version, and has OneDrive/Outlook.

May be this is more useful for basic stuff, if you don't ever intend to use Office seriously.

Back