1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Don’t need it
Hi,

Rs 1509 balance for Rs 1300. No further negotiation. Will rather keep it for future use.
Looking for quick sale.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe I can sell this by buying as gift for someone on Microsoft store and email the person.

I refilled my balance by buying gift card to buy 32 months of Xbox ultimate subscription but just came to know it got patched and no longer available. Only manage to get Xbox live gold .

Anyways let me know if anyone interested.

Attachments

• 45B69456-163B-4F0E-AD38-FB4D23EE42BF.jpeg
    45B69456-163B-4F0E-AD38-FB4D23EE42BF.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 08E362EA-5581-4525-A28C-49BA4D44E79E.jpeg
    08E362EA-5581-4525-A28C-49BA4D44E79E.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 170
I am not able to update the OP.
Rs 1998 balance for Rs 1750. No further negotiation. Read below for full details .

Requesting mods to do it update Op. @puns

So I got refund for Xbox live gold but my digital Xbox prepaid refund got refused.
So now I Have Rs 1998 as store balance which I am ready to give away for Rs 1750. I am not negotiating any further so don’t waste your and my time.

Please note I can buy stuff as gift and email it to you and then I am done in case of return of refund I will not do it.
Once done it’s done.

Here is attach file of my new store balance

Attachments

• 86327783-A719-4885-8010-F085BABB6524.jpeg
    86327783-A719-4885-8010-F085BABB6524.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 120
Hey mate look first thing is I don't doubt you but how does sketching over screenshots count as handwritten or proof of ownership

Hey mate look first thing is I don't doubt you but how does sketching over screenshots count as handwritten or proof of ownership
It is handwritten only instead on paper it’s written on a screen what difference that can make in today’s digital world.

In fact in a way that is actually a better idea saves paper too... just saying .

If I am breaking any rule of the Marketplace I will make the necessary change but I honestly don’t see where is the issue at all.

Even for the proof of ownership it is never hundred percent guaranteed for any stuffs here most sell .

I could just borrow 1 or 2 friends IPhone 13 or any expensive gear put a handwritten note with my id and date and put to sell . Once buyer send the money .... flights booked ...“Goa main arena hoon” :p

Btw I am just trying to answer your doubt .
No offence taken or meant . Cheers!

It is handwritten only instead on paper it’s written on a screen what difference that can make in today’s digital world.

In fact in a way that is actually a better idea saves paper too... just saying .

If I am breaking any rule of the Marketplace I will make the necessary change but I honestly don’t see where is the issue at all.

Even for the proof of ownership it is never hundred percent guaranteed for any stuffs here most sell .

I could just borrow 1 or 2 friends IPhone 13 or any expensive gear put a handwritten note with my id and date and put to sell . Once buyer send the money .... flights booked ...“Goa main arena hoon” :p

Btw I am just trying to answer your doubt .
No offence taken or meant . Cheers!

#1 - what I meant is you hand wrote it on the screen/screenshot, instead could have sketched on phone and placed it in front of another screen where you can show your MSB

#2 - well I never specifically mentioned paper and I totally agree with saving paper

#3 - I'm no one to tell you if you're breaking any rules or not as it's up to mods, what I did was kind of suggestions/friendly advice

#4/5 - well that is as true as it gets but that kind of things are quite rare when sellers have run away

P.S. none offense has been taken or meant by me as well

P.P.S Have a great day/nigh ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back