FS: Others Microsoft Xbox wired controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Adept
For Sale!!

Product Name: Microsoft Xbox wired controller(black)
Expected Price:SOLD to @sriharsha_m
Manufacturer URL: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Hardware
Description: Not used much
Reason for Sale: Not using these days.
Product Condition: 10/10.
Purchase Date: 15/09/2011
Purchased From: MD Computers Pvt. Ltd. (Kolkata, West Bengal).
Remaining Warranty: NO
Invoice Available: Yes.
Accessories: Small CD and Manual.
Shipping From: Kolkata (West Bengal).
Shipping To: All over India.
Courier: First Flight
Payment Options: Bank Transfer.

hBBi2.jpg

G4BpB.jpg

B14kM.jpg

I5QMD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man u bought for 1250 and selling at 1200 that too without warranty.. Nice deal.. It made off intrest dude work on ur pricing and then let me know

Man u bought for 1250 and selling at 1200 that too without warranty.. Nice deal.. It made off intrest dude work on ur pricing and then let me know

You can buy new one @1.9k from hs18 or flipkart. And another thing the warranty is the only 90 days.

i nevr buy gaming gears & mobile from flipkart bcuz they are over priced.. and u cn get cheaper locally.. well all d best for ur sale..

bro, 1250 is soo less .. you bought it for that much ... plus its out of warranty .. you should be expecting something around 1500 at least :p o ya , not to forget, add shipping charges as well. !! :lol:
all the best for your sale !! dont mean to be rude or crap ya sale.

Microsoft Xbox360 Controller USB Wired Gamepad Gaming Controller PC & XBOX | eBay

less at least 10% of ebay fees. comes to around 1300. cheers !!

Dude official price of that controller is Rs 1549. At ebay link. And if you are interested in this then post otherwise don't waste my time or posting crap.

Dude official price of that controller is Rs 1549. At ebay link. And if you are interested in this then post otherwise don't waste my time or posting crap.

lol .. i mentioned it very clearly dont mean to be rude nor crap your post !! you dont seem to comprehend too well, do you .. if its hurt u .. your problem !! :bleh: :yahoo: :evilgrin39:

Sorry, I had to vent it out.

If lowballers are not welcome, I think self proclaimed market experts who pass comments like - "This is available at high price at some other place, so this is awesome price" should just learn to shut up.
You are possibly inflating price of a commodity which you are never ever going to buy.

If it gives you tickles to see such a great price, just buy. Stop ruining it for possible buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back