Microsofts Full Circle

Rave

ex-Mod
Heres something i got as a gift again.. :D

iits an Xbox 360 Premium :D

THe console itself

the HDD

also got the HD VGA cable which was nice so now i can connect all the consoles i own at once :D

and this is how the backpanel of my 2407 looks after connecting, the Wii is missing from the picture as its with a friend currently

again a pic of my 2407, damn.. its about time i update my rig specs i guess, almost everything is outdated.. hmm gotta get PS back up and make me one of em fancy sigs showin off.. that'll make my e-penis so much bigger :p

And thanks to the person who bought me this gift although i dont think he browses TE :lol:

Renegade said:
:lol: Nice nice.. looks like its time to visit hyd finally.

lol ren, anytime, and u know more so after this monday..

hopefully i shud have my guestroom back up and useable by mid aug so feel free to crash in anytime :p

about about being lucky to have friends like that, well am lucky to have all friends i have currently be it gifts or no gifts, the gift are something to show their gratitude for some help i may have been to them.. although am not sure if i can be of any help to anyone :rofl:

Rave said:
lol ren, anytime, and u know more so after this monday..

hopefully i shud have my guestroom back up and useable by mid aug so feel free to crash in anytime :p
whee!! And I get to fiddle with your pussy too? :yahoo:

Congratulations. Xbox 360 and Wii, generous friends i must say.
Looks like i need to pay a visit to your place soon.

Renegade said:
whee!! And I get to fiddle with your pussy too? :yahoo:

The first time i read that , i was a little astonished, and then the cat thread clicked on me :rofl: :rofl:

cyrux said:
Congratulations. Xbox 360 and Wii, generous friends i must say.

Looks like i need to pay a visit to your place soon.

hehe, you can drop in anytime man..

and when are you going btw?

Back