WTB Mid tower cabinet in Delhi

Looking for a mid tower cabinet in good enough condition that can support a minimum of 160 mm height CPU cooler and 360 mm height GPU.
Should be able to support at least 4 3.5" HDD

No preference in color.
Would be good if it has front, top and side fan support.

Budget is 2k

No offense but a 2k used cabinet for a card costing 1.5 lakh+, what logic is this? I seriously hope you are not applying the same logic to psu too.
This is going to be a temporary cabinet until I buy a home in the next 3-4 months and don't have to worry about damage during shifting. And I have a nzxt c850. And planning to underclock the 4090

This is going to be a temporary cabinet until I buy a home in the next 3-4 months and don't have to worry about damage during shifting. And I have a nzxt c850. And planning to underclock the 4090
Pack it in its original packaging, that's the best protection for it during shifting. As for temporary usage, you have to buy a cabinet even later anyway so why not buy one now.

I live in 1 BHK right now and the PC is in th bedroom. My daughter is 2 YO and she might damage the cabinet while playing. That's why. I keep my cabinet in the wardrobe when not in use. Can't risk moving a pricey cabinet on a daily basis.

This could have solved your issue but op said only local deals but you can still try if shipping is possible.

Silverstone Farm R1 V2 available in Noida. Friend is letting it go. I have it with me for selling purposes. White Cabinet. Will clean it well before selling if interested.

I suggest to make a trip to Nehru Place to see if you can find some used or some local generic brand cabinet for your purpose(keep a measuring tape with you to confirm cabinet can accommodate the gpu).

I have my eyes on Any eSports sx310 pro. It's cheap and fulfills my purpose. But might not need to buy that as I would probably shift in 2 months and buy a big one.

Back