Mini New year sale - DSLR, camera, RAM, WIFI card, cabinet, HDD, headphones etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFusion

Skilled
Well... here are a couple of things i have been looking around to sell..

1. Canon A1100 IS - Box seal pack... comes with 4GB card, Uniross charger and batteries and a carry pouch

Expecting 5k + shipping

3. Lenovo 17" square lCD monitor - around 2.5 yrs old - square monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution, D-sub conncetivity

Expecting 2.5k + shipping

4. Zebronics 450W PSU and a mini ATX cabinet - around 8 months old... Cabinet power button doesnt work so have been using the reset button as power button

Expecting 700 for the both combined

5. Corsair Value select 1GB DDR2 RAM - around 2.5 yrs old

Rs 500 + shipping

6. Hitachi deskstar 160GB Sata HDD - 2.5yrs old

1k shipped

7. Netgear PCI WiFI card - 2 yrs old

500 (shipped)

8. Sony DVD WRiter - 1.5 yr old

600 shipped

Delhi/NCR buyers preferred...

I do not have bill for any of the things mentioned above as some of them are mine.. some are of friends.. am just selling them

Would be providing a week's warranty on each product...

Images -

Hi,

Am interested in the RAM and the wifi card,but the price for the wifi is more considering the new price of 650 with bill and warranty !

Let me know if you revise the price.

Regards.

@sound great - i checked yesterda only and a new netgear wireless card is for 850rs

falcon.. yes netgear card is wrking fine...

Parv.. PM replied to..

Hi,

@sound great - i checked yesterda only and a new netgear wireless card is for 850rs

I don't know where you checked my friend but here in Bangalore thats what is the price ! Am sorry this is not meant to spoil your thread but just to....................

Like I said let me know if you revise the price else no worries,best of the luck with the sale.

Regards.

interested in hdd and the philips headphones and the other headphones and the lcd.plz reply to the message

No re lethal... this camera is different :)

AKG 480NC sold to prav..

@prav dude. ur inbox is full.. so cant send u reply PM!

IceFusion said:
No re lethal... this camera is different :)

AKG 480NC sold to prav..

@prav dude. ur inbox is full.. so cant send u reply PM!
Inbox is cleared now :)

and it's Parv nor Prav

Interested in LCD..Pm me the best offer including shipping to faridabad or may be i can pick it up from you if the location is delhi.

^ even I was wondering o_0 wtf?? picture is of EOS and he has mentioned IS something..

also can't see details about headphone.. price etc..

post is not very well formatted IMO

btw interested in the camera.. check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back