Mini Show Off #2

abbY

Skilled
Firstly a BIG THANK YOU To Bikey and Ero-Sanin...because of you guyz...i can see an idle temp of 54-55C...that is 5C less than what it was before this purchase...and apologies...for those incessant calls.
Load is going just above 70C...though I have yet to do some serious gaming....but it seems pretty positive
Got The Zebronics Bijli For Rs1,150
And
Glacialtec UV Led 120mm Fans for Rs500 each
Besides there is a blue 120mm led fan(got it with the bijli) i placed below my gfx card (visible in the second pic)
And two 80mm fans on the side (got it with the bijli)
Let the pics explain the remaining

To be honest the pics dont paint the complete picture.....The lights are so bright and beautiful....it lights up my room :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AS- I told you that a Bijli and even one glacialtech at the rear will help a lot. :D
Did you check other system temps? ;)
Bijli was better vfm than the Elite330- you owe me a treat for saving you quite some cash. :p

How will that blue 120mm fan suck air if it lies flush on the floor of the cabby- you will only kill it faster. :lol:

Call me later- will suggest something. :)

And please PM me the pics of your old tin can, asap. :bleh:

p.s. there is still some room for improvement. :p

Bijli was better vfm than the Elite330-
I agree

How will that blue 120mm fan suck air if it lies flush on the floor of the cabby- you will only kill it faster.
It is for throwing air on the 8600GT...seems to be working i guess...should i put it on some kinda supports to avoid keeping it on the floor ?
And please PM me the pics of your old tin can, asap.
Tomorrow evening for sure !

abhisheksahas said:
It is for throwing air on the 8600GT...seems to be working i guess...should i put it on some kinda supports to avoid keeping it on the floor ?

Yep, you need provide some gap for the fan to suck in some air.

There is a very simple mod for this. Get 4 screws, long ones and 4 bolts. Now make stands using the screws, use double side tape to fix the stands to the cabinet. I have done this mod, will post back if i find the pic.

Edit : here is the pic funky gave me long long ago :p

Congrats. The bijli looks like the Antec 900 in those pics. I was seriously considering getting this cabby but was still in doubt. The pics have helped greatly. It seems very well ventilated.

Guys I have a querry.......I live on the ground floor flat which is well ventilated....but there is a downside...it gets very dusty.....and since i have lost my backplate..there are gaps in the back

*convering comp is not an option ....cause the height of the case makes it difficult to remove / put the cover
I have the following three options
1> Leave comp on 24 X 7....hoping the fans would not allow any dust to settle..would it cause harm to my fans ??
2>Turn on the comp in the evening ...when I am at home....the fans might blow out any dust accumulated during the day
3>Weekly remove dust...its a pain cause i am allergic to dust and I don't have time

Saiyan said:
There is a very simple mod for this. Get 4 screws, long ones and 4 bolts. Now make stands using the screws, use double side tape to fix the stands to the cabinet. I have done this mod, will post back if i find the pic.
Edit : here is the pic funky gave me long long ago :p
Saiyanman- from your pics- i think you meant 4 long bolts and 8 nuts. :)
Fan in pic or that of OP is 25mm thick- so a bolt 3cm long or more should do as per requirement. :)
Alternately, insert bolt from other end and use just one nut athethe other end to secure it. :p
Use some plastic/silicone/rubber/felt pads (even the synthetic bindis girls use will do- but thick ones)- to cushion the bolts on the floor of the cabby and some plasticine or some Ghetto plasticine v.i.z. wheatdough mixed with Boric acid(powder- used for playing carrom) to anchor the bolts to the floor. :p

Back