Mint Condition Ultimate Ears TF10 , With all accessories [looking for quick sale] !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint Condition Ultimate Ears TF10 , With all accessories [looking for quick sale] !!!

I always used earphones with sony hybrids or the comply foam tips so the ultimate ears tips are untouched !!!

IMO This product does not need introduction :)

Purchased about 2months ago at 10.5k from GEB
Asking Price : 7.9k Shipped
Included : Box, Ultimate Ears TF10 earphones , unused three pairs of silicon tips,unused one pair of comply foam tips [ I have used the other pair],unused UE metal box , unused 3.5 to 6.5mm adapter , unused extension cord , etc [giving everything that came with the purchase]
Reason for sale : upgrading

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Please dont crap this thread guys , use PM route !!!!

Re: Mint Condition Ultimate Ears TF10 , With all accessories [looking for quick sale]

you must be blood related to any one of the mods, else this thread would have been trashed for not following the market rules.

Re: Mint Condition Ultimate Ears TF10 , With all accessories [looking for quick sale]

malhotraraul said:
you must be blood related to any one of the mods, else this thread would have been trashed for not following the market rules.
use the report button if you find anything wrong, which I don't, in this case at least.

^^^^ thanks for the support

open for offers ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pm's replied ...........

TechHead said:
use the report button if you find anything wrong, which I don't, in this case at least.
how will you find it when you see it after 2 days since its started, it was corrected after my comment, thank me instead for make me a MOD :p

@ malhotraraul : what are you doing bro !!!!!!!!

Pm replied ^ waiting for the confirmation

sorry after lot of thoughts i went for a new one since margin was low

mine was like new re , you missed a good deal , after using it for like 20-30hours yours also look like mine ;)

Waiting for the payment from lowballer_king !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment received Item dispatched through Bluedart as buyer wished !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back