FS: Mobile Mint LG G2 32gb D802 + Original LG Window Case with 2.5 months warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Drop by 2000, now @ Rs 27,000

Selling my beloved LG G2 D802 mobile with LG original window case.

Phone is in really good condition, even I have not taken off default stickers & screenguard with which phone came. Even charger is still in the original plastic shield.

Phone is running Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and rooted.
4.4.2 Kitkat is already available but I have not upgraded since rooting was not available on Kitkat. I can format and upgrade it if seller wants kitkat.

Screenguard has developed some bubbles because it was taken off and reapplied, screen is intact 10/10.

LG Original Window case have got some nicks and dents at the very corners and scuff marks at back, since phone was never used without case, all the damage has been taken by case.
Its still usable and works absolutely well.

Only broken thing is the beats headset, it was broken accidentally.
Check in the pic, though its working fine in one ear.

Note : Phone's touchscreen have got some minor issue only at specific place near battery icon and time display.
It is taking partial touch(2/10 times), I have shown same to LG Service Center they said you might get new phone since screen is difficult to change or they might replace entire screen if they have in inventory. At that time he took of original Amzer screen guard for checking screen by himself. I didn't get the time to give phone to SC due to lack of secondary phone.

Image Links :
8iU2ZfD.jpg

GdvlszZ

http://imgur.com/a/HoMNs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back