Misc stuff

apollyon

ex-Mod
asus xonar dx - 3.6k

sound quality is great but tbh i can really tell the difference between this card and my earlier audigy2zs on my mx :p

rosewill sata II/ide pcie controller - 400 :p
didnt really need this but got it cuz it was on sale

sunbeam rheobus extreme - 1.2k
this is imho one of the best fan controllers available currently, can handle 30w per channel! currently using 4 channels to control 6 x 92mm and 3 x 120mm high cfm fans which it handles easily compared to my earlier silverstone 6w per channel controller which used to get insanely hot

the leds get brighter as i increase the speed so its really useful that my chieftec has a door cuz at full speed they are annoyingly bright :mad:

Oh good good.. Was looking for one of these fan controllers for my Scythe Ultras.. Sounds like as if I'm in an Aerodrome sitting next to the comp; :ashamed:

And the DX was this cheap?? I mean there's only a D2X which's superior than this one na Adi?? :)

Congrats on ur grand HTPC purchase; :D

@gannu, yeah there is another xonar d2x which is twice the price.
@naga, and this is only at half speed, its like 6 led cannons @ full speed.

thanks TH, yeah got it on the egg and got it through my neighbours who were coming back from there so thats why cheap :p
@thetoxicmind, the cabby is a chieftec lbx01

different burners for different stuff, one for burning -R, one for +R and one for LS media :p
i like dvd burners and since they are so cheap have plenty of them. 15-20 at last count :bleh:

apollyon said:
different burners for different stuff, one for burning -R, one for +R and one for LS media :p

i like dvd burners and since they are so cheap have plenty of them. 15-20 at last count :bleh:

Congrats. :D

HDDs, ODDs and media is what Appo sir has truckloads of. :p
And now you better keep some more dogs and maybe some crocs to guard your place- i am feeling quite evil now. :devil:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Congrats. :D
HDDs, ODDs and media is what Appo sir has truckloads of. :p
And now you better keep some more dogs and maybe some crocs to guard your place- i am feeling quite evil now. :devil:

Oh I forgot that DVD's werent as simple as CD's.

[OT]Bikey we can plan a late night attack on Appo; I can survey the area if u are game :p am free most of the day at office and Appo sir lives very much near to my office ;) [/OT]

Back