Budget 90k+ Missing AM4 mounting clips on new cooler

Vinee

Recruit
Hello,

Past: I have been saving up since a while(long time) buying each component one at a time and finally bought everything to complete my new PC this week. Among all the components bought with gap of few months sometimes, I also bought an Arctic freezer 2 AIO from MDComputers on 21st August 2021.

Present: I just sat down today to assemble since it was a Sunday(fun day), but I could not find AM4 mounting clips which is missing.

Cry for help: I need AM4 mounting clips as I have a Ryzen 3900XT(thinking not to upgrade for another 5 years). What are my options as I have already reached out to MDComputers but their return policy states - We accept return and refund request only if the product delivered by us is in damage condition, wrong product sent, product in dead condition or product is defective. Buyers will have 3 days and 7 days (7 days is applicable on purchase of a complete PC set) after delivery to inform us in case of any dispute in the order to claim for return or refund.

Result expected but I am no condition to have one coz I just cannot expect things coz I haven't done the same to others here which is trying to help in a way sort of I think:
There might not be a many option that includes me getting a free set of mounting clips so anything that may include buying would also help. If there are no options, sympathizing will help now since one of my friend who is a girl is getting married and our time walking down the steer like thugs together will be drastically cutdown. This was another reason I focused getting my new PC up and running soon.

Thank you for your time awesome people !

PS: There should be an option to underline words. I feel like it might help focus on the preferred part of the statement. Making words bold is too much of an oomph factor and underline is more subtle but gets the job done(I wonder if there are others who feel the same). Yea I see colors but why.... why chose colors instead of underline right? Okay it might look colorful, I get it.
Hope everyone is doing amazing today btw.

Last edited:
I had a Corsair H60 from 2015 and despite many people telling me it wouldn't work on AM4, it did. So I think you should be ok!

I had a Corsair H60 from 2015 and despite many people telling me it wouldn't work on AM4, it did. So I think you should be ok!
Thank you but the AM4 mounting kit marked in image is missing in my order which is the problem. I have reached out to both importer and Arctic but haven't heard from them yet. I am just hopeful that things work out.
1611156247821.png

Mine is on the way 12O and 360.
Now, this is really disturbing.....
Most sellers will have return/refund policy, so as long as you check included hardware within the timeframe seller provides for return/return, you should receive good support to resolve the issue. Hope everything will ships A okay to you.

Happy to find another arctic freezer believer haha.

Back