MNGL scam- Beware or simply play with it!

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Now, seems MNGL piped gas is also on a scamming spree!
Last week a friend told that he got a similar call from a so called MNGL office and just now I received the exact same call and here's the narrative:

Call from 6290161543...

The so called MNGL guy said that a per month bill charge of Re.1/- is pending amounting to Rs.12/- for the year.
I have missed on two reminder emails. I immediately looked into my inbox and except for the bills I haven't received any communication . He then said I received whatsapp msg which I missed and I know MNGL has only two whatsapp nos. for my city to send monthly meter readings. So nothing there as well.

He then said that I need to install an MNGL updated APK he sent to me on whatsapp and ONLY via that app I can update the bill charges... Listen again "UPDATE THE BILL CHARGES" I'm free to levy any charges on my account.. F*** funny thing I ever heard.

When I refused to install stating that its a clear scam and I can go on and on he said "sir meri battery low hai" I replied tu poora hi low budget chapri scammer hai.
But he didn't uttered any bad word during the entire convo. instead he kept pleading me and trying to convince that he is from official mngl.

I said why not you resend me the same mail which I might have missed and how about me contacting the official CC which again operates between 9-6p only and not post that unless an emergency fire outage.
He still didnt get it and said he is the official person and he will cut my connection etc. I said sure man you are invited at my home tomorrow we can have a chicken party just get me some booze and gals if you can afford that I will pay you your Rs.12/- due with 12% interest. He was like bhai kyu majak kar rahe ho, file install to maro.

By this time I had already recorded the call and threatened him that I will walk to the police first and then to mngl office to very this charges crap. He was like aap samaj nahi rahe ho...

When I said that I know this is a scam call and he was like if its was a scam how could he know my email id and ph no. and I said I just now got your aadhar and pan details and soon you would go bankrupt in no time. Choice is your as I wont be sharing you any apk or crap to scam. And that your details are already public on the net first care for yourself before scamming others. He immediately hung up.

He himself was talking like a fool as to how am I supposed to updated the charges all by my selves?:D

I wish all scammers were well-behaved and polite like this one and he seems to be trained from some bihari A grade class- an elite student trying but a newbie trying to scam. May be it was his practical test share he unfortunately failed! They should at least pass him with grace marks in this subject!

I really want someone to test that apk in some sandbox or a vm if someone wants to do any rnd free to dm meI will share that apk!

Last edited:
When I refused to install stating that its a clear scam and I can go on and on he said "sir meri battery low hai" I replied tu poora hi low budget chapri scammer hai.
HAHA!
He still didnt get it and said he is the official person and he will cut my connection etc. Is aid sure man you are invited at my home tomorrow we can have a chicken party just get me some booze and gals if you can afford that I will pay your your Rs.12/- due with 12% interest. He was like bhai kyu majak kar rahe ho, file install to maro.
I'm sure there are ingredients here for a great script
Choice is your as I wont be sharing you any apk or crap to scam. And that your details are already public on the net fist care for yourself before scamming others. He immediately hung up.
:hilarious:

So, circulated the no. to a group of marketing friends who then one after another called that guy faking complaints.
Most importantly the calls were made from their co. landlines where the outgoing calls never reveal true no. but some random digits.

That guy got confused and then asked from where did you got my no. etc. and these guys said cc gave your no. and received an email from mngl.
The guy asked these people to install the same apk and these people said we use iphones this file doesn't work. The guy said mngl doesn't support iphone yet you try on someone else's android phone.:D wtf??:playful:

He also kept them on hold for checking details and said you guys have unpaid bills and surcharge not paid amounting to xyz amount glad you called me on time. Apke sirf payment ki jarurat hai fir apko koi charges nahi bharne hai.

One guy was like we want to pay our bill from you only he said I can share you gpay you pay on that and then immediately said I will later share another no. as my gapy is down.

A guy said I have scammed a lot but tu sala chindi chu** hai, tere baap ne bhi kabhi scam kiya tha kya. Kis **tiya se training le raha hai? Muje 10k de de tereko avval no ka scammer bana dunga. Duniya pe raj karega. Scammer hung up.:singing:

One more, tujhse na ho payega bhai tum galat line pakde ho. Haath pair jodke thodi hi scam karte hai. Tu tere gf ya bivi ka no. de mai abhi live scam karke batat hu aur koi app ya bill bhi bharna nahi hai. He blocked him.:hilarious:

Lastly, a female friend spoke to him in a lustful manner and he was like dekhiyeji buss itnasa payment kardo hum aapke life bana denge.. she said abey life banani hai to kya tum mera jh*** payment bhi nahi kar sakte? Abey tu khud pehli apni life dhang si bana b*** fir baat kr ch***. Madamji aisa nahi hai..but she hung up..

Finally, everyone was taking him for a ride and the guy still didn't abused but said mai complaint kr dunga jail bhijva dunga to which friends replied haa ji shauk se hume bhi aapke saath hi jail janeka hai. Tum jis jail me jaogo udhar humara transfer karva dena fir milke jail me scam ka khel khelte hai. Bill bhi udhar hi bhar denge tab tak kitna hota hai counting chalu rakhna.

Hi number has been circulated on the net for getting harassed in return and now his no. is switched off since many hours.

Poor humble scammer got drowned..:drowning:

Last edited:
Received on whatsapp from mngl after I complained..

1719915640928.png

Back