mobile from 20 to 30k

evilwit

Disciple
hey guys i a going to buy a new phone for me.i am to sell my bb bold 9900 and if i get 20k so then my budget will be limited to 20k only but if i get 25k then my budget will be 30k(25k +5k from my own).so please suggest me some mobiles.i looked for samsung galaxy s plus,but it has a boring UI.then i thought for se xperia but i read in reviews that it has a poor viewing angle and i also looked desire s but in a review it isx stated that it has some wifi intenna issue.and i am waiting for sony xperia s.but in some case if dint get 25k please tell me mobiles under 20k.i wil use the phone for calling,watsapping 20 msgs a day,watching hd videos and listening to music.so please suggest me a good phone that should have a good UI and it should serve all my purposes.thanks in advance

Unlike iphone or blackberry, you dont really have to worry about the UI when you are buying an android. If i had that kind of budget i would really add some more to it and get the latest Nexus or the Motorola Razr, or the Samsung Note or the Sony Xperia S. I would buy atleast a 720p screen phone with dual core. No point in buying the galaxy s or even the s2 right now unless ofcourse you are really tight on budget.

Good Luck.

get he lumia 800 the new firmware has been released (.12070) it has fixed all the bugs which was plaguing the lumia800. The battery life is awesome so is the sound output via headphones. For 24k its a steal.

Back