Mobile Phone 10 K

check out n73....its understated and dats its appeal.....camera music awesome and big screen...........n yup check out...ericsson w580i...slider 1

^^ N73 would heavily lose out on looks . brick brick brick

Nokia 5610(11k) would be ideal
Looks cool , 3.2 MP camera , 2.2' display with 16M colours and great music since its a music phone

Thanks a lot every one.
Will buy the N73 or K810.
Both have a 3 .2 mp camera but the n73 has a larger display.
so mostly n 73

RKitect said:
Thanks a lot every one.
so mostly n 73

buy n73 only if you need SYMBIAN...
else options like 6600 slide wud also be good...

RKitect said:
Thanks a lot every one.
so mostly n 73
gud pic dude:cool2: ....bet it will bring a smile for ur better half n some thing..4 u 2 :eek:hyeah: .......

Whats the difference between N73 basic and N73 Music in terms of performance, music,hardware,camera.... if any ?(besides the price.and 2 gb card)

RKitect said:
Whats the difference between N73 basic and N73 Music ?(besides the price.and 2 gb card)
Improved music player is the main thing.

Handles music by artist/genre/album, has an enhanced equaliser (bass boost, stereo widening).

A couple of themes.

n ya it removes the useless short cut key (animation on pressing it was too slow), and changes that to be your shortcut to the music player.
n above all...it comes in all black which really looks cool

Just wanted To know whether Nokia 5610 is a good option. Just saw it with my office colleague. Kind of liked it.
Getting the following quote
N73M (2 gb card) - 12357
5610 (1 gb card )- 11142

(Priority is Camera, looks, PErformance)

pls reply guys as i have to buy it today itself.

hey man ....its a gud phone....especially for gals....screen is gud slider music is gud coz its a music phone...camera also 3.2 not par wid n73 though....but there r some problems wid dis phone...it hangs a lot.. 2 of my firends got dese n had same problem bad experince 4 somethin where u investin so much....but check out may b nokia people hv updated d firmware...just ask 2-3 dealers about the performance before getting dat set.....

how about an N70 Music Edition?

is kind of outdated now, just like N73..

Nokia 5320 is good too

you could also consider 7610 Supernova and 6210 Navigator...both Nokia

Did not like the 6210 navigator much. the 7610 super nova is good. but its a finger print magnet. was fortunate to use a actual one instead of the dummy. it looks good only till the time we start using it. once used even the keypad is full of finger prints

RKitect said:
Want to buy a phone for my better half. budget 10-12 K

Order of priority

Looks

Camera

Display

Music

The K810 has the best darn camera in this range !

Looks gr8 as well !!!

What more do you want?

The 5610XM is a decent alternative !

If and only if you want the frustrating symbian s60 os with the need for max. 3rd party app support,then get the N73me..

Prices:

SE K810 ~ 9.9K

Nokia 5610 ~ 11k

Nokia N73Me ~ 12.2k

hiviky2212 said:
hey man ....its a gud phone....especially for gals....screen is gud slider music is gud coz its a music phone...camera also 3.2 not par wid n73 though....but there r some problems wid dis phone...it hangs a lot.. 2 of my firends got dese n had same problem bad experince 4 somethin where u investin so much....but check out may b nokia people hv updated d firmware...just ask 2-3 dealers about the performance before getting dat set.....

The 5610 ???

Well its meant to be an all out music phone which happens to come with a 3.2mp camera.It's not meant to beat the n73's performance..for that there's the Nokia 6500 slide but with fewer features.

And one can also update to a stable firmware!

Nevertheless,try out all phones and then decide...

read in a lot of reviews that 5610 has a problem that it hangs quiet often if listening to music and a call or a text message is received. is that fixed ?

Back