Budget 15-20K Mobile phone advice under20k

anand_mayank

Disciple
Hi,

I am planning to buy mobile phone under 20k, preference is longevity with less bloatware.

I am torn between nord ce 2 lite, poco mx 4 pro 5g, note 11 pro redmi.

Could you suggest me which to go for? any new suggestion is welcome as well. Thanks :)

Thank you so much for the suggestion. If you could indulge me a little longer :

Samsung M33 sounds like a better option. If in case i would like to trade off bloatware with performance and faster updates , what would you suggest?

M33 or Poco mx 4 , poco because i recently saw mrwhosetheboss declaring it value for money

Samsung M33 sounds like a better option. If in case i would like to trade off bloatware with performance and faster updates , what would you suggest?
If performance, updates are necessary then Google and Samsung are the only brands which offers you these features. If Google is out of budget, then I would suggest to increase your budget and get A-series model from Samsung. They are global series so there will be uniformity in terms of features and updates. They do charge you a premium.
M series is primarily Indian based series so you can take your call. Honestly, I wouldn't be the right person to comment on how Samsung phones perform since I haven't owned any of their device in recent times. Above view is based on experiences shared by others members.

M33 or Poco mx 4 , poco because i recently saw mrwhosetheboss declaring it value for money
Poco devices are basically spin-offs of Xiaomi or Redmi devices. Also, experiences vary from region to region. Aaron(whosetheboss) views it from British perspective because Xiaomi has to maintain standard internationally. The opinion will definitely be invalid if he gets to review an Indian variant.
I did the same mistake and went for his recommendation for Poco X3, despite knowing the flaws. But once Android 11 update was pushed, the phone became a total mess. Finally, had to sell it off.

Motorola edge 20 fusion is a nice little phone I was using it until a few days ago when I upgraded to Moto edge 30.

Stock Android is what I prefer but you might prefer the Samsung UI which adds a few options and setting over and above stock.
Edge 20 still hasn't received the android 12 update

Any idea about how does it compare with Samsung A series like A52/A53 in camera dept ? Currently using Moto G5S and wanted to upgrade !!!
Camera is Moto's Achilles heel. If camera is your requirement, go with Samsung A series.
Just a small review about Moto camera. Shots are decent from rear camera. Front shots do not stand up to its name. Installing gcam module and the actual potential of the hardware is visible, which indicates that Moto lacks in the post processing software.
If you want decent shots, Moto won't disappoint you. But if you compare with A52/53, I would anyday pick the latter.

Back