Mobile phone for my Fiancee,..:)

hussiDgiGG

Disciple
Hello Amigos...Wassup !!

I am looking for a mobile phone in range of around 5- 7k for my fiancee...Please suggest me what kind of phone should buy for her...Nothin specific in specification though...Good looking phone would also do...

If there are threads were people are selling there mint condition phones in my range ...do let me know.

Thanks & Regards
:) Husain :)

OP, please add more details to your post. You haven't mentioned whether your fiance prefers touch/qwerty/candybar. Will the phone be used for whatsapp/browsing or just calls/sms?

If you just need looks in that budget I'd say go for the Sony Ericsson Fengli txt or the Nokia Asha 311.

are u guys talking abt used phones or unused one..coz i searched for pantech burst and it cost above 11K on ebay..if der is any link ...do let me know....

N touch or qwerty would be f9 n obviously i prefer a phone supporting whatsapp and browsing buddy..:)

Thanks Guys !!!

dude ...does this have lock ..unlock wala fundaa...i m sorry ...but i dont have any idea about this phone...but it looks good and yes its in my price range tooo...

- - - Updated - - -

guys wat palm pixi...http://www.ebay.in/itm/Palm-Smart-CDMA-phone-800MHz-WIFI-GPS-8GB-ROM-UNLOCKED-PALM-PIXI-PLUS-/320984779122?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4abc2f0972

any idea ...does wassup work??

i would suggest you to buy a non android, non smart phone for the budget.

If you dont mind getting a laggy and not so happy droids then ignore my plea.

If you can understand what i mean, then go ahead and buy her a Asha 311 from nokia.. this has some colours like pink and a cutie pie at looks (can be rough handled because its Nokia)

Hussi,

Why not a blackberry? Girls seem to love it for some reason I do not comprehend.

Besides, you sure about getting a used phone for her? They are very touchy about these things.

My suggestion - a new pink or white basic blackberry.

Don't buy her a phone. You will have to topup for whole life :p

ha ha....just joking

But if you have already made your mind, explain a bit about the usage so as to determine the necessary features.

Don't buy her a phone. You will have to topup for whole life :p

ha ha....just joking

But if you have already made your mind, explain a bit about the usage so as to determine the necessary features.

Dude the op the is buying her a phone not her first phone he might be already doing the first part :p .
Unless she wants a android go for the Asha series as suggested by rakesh_ic , i gave my sis my galaxy 3 and she uses it just to play angry birds and calls/messaging :|

Back