Mobile Phone With Excellent Music Quality

I Want To Buy One Mobile, Camera Is Not At All A Requirement Because I Am Having Digital Camera With Me.
But Main Requirement Is Excellent Music Quality With Mp3 And Fm Options.
Budget Around 12k.
Please Suggest???????

ummmm....i got k550i flashd to w610i with creative ep630 earphones...and i love it....it wudnt even cost u...10k..
sony series is good for music....i heard nokia 5610 n 5310 are awesme too but havent got hands on those....but heard it gives excellent music calrity.

johnjjx said:
ummmm....i got k550i flashd to w610i with creative ep630 earphones...and i love it....it wudnt even cost u...10k..
sony series is good for music....i heard nokia 5610 n 5310 are awesme too but havent got hands on those....but heard it gives excellent music calrity.

I have my K550i without any mod and its sound quality is far better than my Transcend T 610. AFAIK nowadays it costs only around 8K.

Yes, with EP 630, it is even better.

i would suggest the n95 dup of china

it sounds so loud that if u keep it near ur ear for 2 mins while playing u will surely go deaf for the rest of ur life :p

Get the 5610! Great vfm, you should get it for 12.5 K

Else, Go for the K810i, you can flash with with acoustic drivers to get good music

yeah I alaso suggest Nokia 5610

Moto z6 has awesome sound and retails at around 9.4k with a 2gb card, but the problem is u cannot use ur custom earphones... as mini usb - 3.5 mm jacks are difficult to find

Back