Mobiles which come with 2.2 and can be upgraded to 2.3 officially?

Handy

Disciple
Which are the mobiles which come with 2.2 and can be upgraded to 2.3 officially?

What is the minimum processor that you should be looking at 800Mhz?

I am looking at the range of 7000-10000 INR.
Does the resolution of the screen play a important role in the gaming experience? What is the minimum resolution 240*320?

LG Optimus One, Samsung Galaxy SL, S, Ace come with 2.2 but have received or will be receiving an official 2.3 update.

None of the phones in that price range will come with an 800Mhz processor.

WVGA is the most common resolution amongst Android phones and apps. HVGA is probably 2nd. QVGA is too low for a large touchscreen display, although few phones still come with it.

In your budget, the Optimus One and the Dell XCD35 are the best options. The former can be officially updated to 2.3 while the latter has a large 3.5 inch WVGA display.

Go for Dell rather than lg as at lower resolution gaming is a problem . A friend of mine already regressing his HTC wildfire cause of this reason . Dell will not have official 2.3 but it has a leaked kernel hence we have custom firmwares for the purpose . I read up the official support it's lacking as higher resolution screen requires more processing but with custom firmware and launcher pro it's working good.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Back