CPU/Mobo Mobo Help !!

All gurus , please help me.
i have decide to go with asus maximus formula mobo but in delhi it is not available from two weeks. i have personally talked to the manager , rashi (rp tech) and he told me to wait for another one or two weeks.:mad:

please suggest me any other board which is upto 16k and can also compete with maximus formula. :(

waiting ........

again the same waiting period..... I would suggest get a ABit x38....good mobo..

or EVGA 750i FTW

as you mentioned before that you aren't goin to overclock...i would suggest get a simple mobo for around 4-5k

Jaspreetrattan said:
i wanna use it for games and my brother gonna use it for 3dsmax and maya.

so a mobo won't help you here.....Gfx card will..... i say....get a 9800 GTX and a EVGA 750i FTW :hap2: ....killer combo....much better than a 16k mobo and 8800GT

Second option same evga 750i with another 8800 gt in SLI....:eek:hyeah:
or better yet....if you can afford..get a 9800 gx2:S

sir ji, i already have a evga 8800gt superclock . e8400 corsair vx450.

just want a mobo.what is the performance diffrence when i compare EVGA 750i with maximus formula.

sir ji dont go drooling over feature set and pcbs, i know i bought p5k with same interest. but they all perform equally good. if you want the killer thing go for 780i :p

Extreme overclocking speeds supporting 1600MHz FSB and beyond.
6 phase power design for the stability and performance.
Solid state capacitors allowing better overclocking and stability.
Easy troubleshooting features with on-board CMOS Reset button.
Extreme DDR2 speeds of 1066MHz and beyond.
Intel Socket 775, 45nm CPU Ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
Right-Angled SATA-2 Ports, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
NV SLI Certified. PCI-E 2.0
Guru3D final thought: Yeah the 750i SLI FTW went 'for the win' .. and it struck gold. It wins our 'best hardware award' it deserves nothing less.

PS : all features for high end mobos are for Overclocking....basically they don't expect you to buy a high priced mobo and not overclock:p

At stock I would say most mobos would give same performance....if may get a difference of 5-20 mhz....:rofl:

when you dont want to OC, it really doesnt make a diff whether your gonna spend 5k or 15k... as long as you are 100% sure that you wont OC, i would suggest you get an intel p35mobo. extremely stable boards they are.. i think the DP35D comes for around 6k odd.

and yes you wont have any issues running ur proccy and gpu on it.

not raining down on your happiness or anything.. but am sure it'll sadden all those tried to advice you to see that obsly none of the advice made any sense to you..

congrats on blowing up your/your dads cash up...

Lol, I could not pour my inputs here; :p

Its a good buy although there're many other boards which offer the same/better performance for a lesser price;

Sunny's suggestion was the best IMO.. Lol, Stalker's right..

Congrats anyhow. :)

Enjoy the looks of the heatpipes and the fusion block!!! :p

Mr. @55 said:
And we still call India a under-developed, poor country ?:rofl:

Uh??? :crazy: :annoyed:

Care to share the relevance here??? :S

Glad to know u're an Indian citizen anyhow.. Lol..

Back