modern warefare2

Sorry for Hijacking but I've got the ahem version like most of us and I want to know that can we play the MP online of it? I ask so cause when I tried today, I got an error. :ashamed:

^^no you cant. There were some crack initially which worked for a day or two, but now nothing works. You would have to buy the game to play multiplayer

So till the PC version comes to India, we r stuck with Single Player only? Well i have pre-ordered it with Prashaant but poor fellow himself doesn't knows when the game will be released here.

Ryunosuke said:
Sorry for Hijacking but I've got the ahem version like most of us and I want to know that can we play the MP online of it? I ask so cause when I tried today, I got an error. :ashamed:
Spec-Ops in co-op works, but no idea about multiplayer.

omi 6933 said:
guys is i am able to play modern warefare2 on 8600gt ddr3 @1280*1024 resolution???????

TRY to search for threads posted already before making new ones :

http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-playing-151264.html

And if you don't find your issue resolved in that thread, try posting there only. Lesser number of similar threads means a lot more cleaner and meaner TE :)

On THREAD : Yes you can ! But not on FULL settings. . maybe on 1024x768

In SP mode, I picked up Riot shield couple of times but never was once able to fire a pistol or SMG while holding it. Can't we do it or is there a trick to it?

Anybody facing frequent lag in the game ?.Iam getting 80+ fps on the game but its still laggy when there are heavy fire.

Iam playing it on a HDTV with a 4870 with all settings maxed out,textures to extra , 4x AA...What could be the problem? Is this some sort of a driver issue with ATI ?

Me too facing the same issue, I've got HD4850 but haven't updated my drivers to 9.10 Will update 'em and see if it resolves the issue.

Ryunosuke said:
In SP mode, I picked up Riot shield couple of times but never was once able to fire a pistol or SMG while holding it. Can't we do it or is there a trick to it?

Far as I know you cant. Doesnt stop the comp players from firing at you from behind shields though.

Back