moh airborne mouse lag

anybody here got airborne for the pc yet? Well I installed it but am facing serious mouse lag issues and crappy framerates. I have played bioshock on max settings at 1440x900 and have faced no problems at all so i am surprised to see this happening on another u3 engine game. No matter how far i reduce my graphics settings the mouse lag persists.

My config is -
intel c2d e6300
2gb ram
7900gs with 256 mb

any help will be appreciated

maybe a driver issue try changing ur driver to either the latest nvidia driver or one step below...also make sure u dont have any viruses on ur comp..they tend to really slow down ur comp...

well i run Airbourne on Vista Maxed Out without any lag at all........

RIG :

AMD Athlon64 3500+

2x512MB DDR1 RAM

600GB HDD

8600GT 256MB ddr3

Vista Ultimate

163.44 ForceWare

The games amazing , brilliant , but coz of Vista , i dont have the AA/AF options , apart from that , everythings maxed out

No lags 4 me either...1280x800; 1GB RAM; 1.83GHz Processor; X1600 with 512MB Hyper RAM in my Toshiba Satellite A100 laptop on Vista Home Premium.

No AA or AF...FPS drop a bit when jumping off the plane but avg around 40FPS.

dingemini312 said:
played AIRBORNE MAXED out......

@ 1440X900

C2d 2ghz, 2gb ram, 8800gts640 mb, 50+ fps

at vista.. forced aa and af

dude theres no way to force aa/af in UnrealEngine3 based games on Vista , as far as i kno.....even if u do so from the nVidia CP , it still doesnt work......well i finished the gam 2 days bak....brilliant game .......:clap:

oh yeah even im facing major lags in the game??? i mean im not even getting decent frame rates in 1024 resolution sometimes it is 20-30 at all max in windows xp...

my rig E6600 2gb ram and 7800gt ...

Also guys ne idea how to land safely in the parachute?? i get bouched landing everytime i land anywhere i land :p ..

well yep....even i managed to do that in the last two levels only......when u near the ground , just press <SPACEBAR> and you'll pull up ur legs and ur descent will slow down....ull make a greased landing......

i dunno why u guys are getting so many lags on those systems....they are way better than mine.....try putting the AA/AF options off....and also VSync

Back