Monitors Monitor Confusion!!

ajish65

Patron
I'm planning to buy a LCD (widescreen) 24 inch monitor soon. My main usage is movies (a lot :D) and gaming.

My research so far tells me Dell monitors are the best bet. Can't decide between the Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP and the Dell E248WFP though. Any help is appreciated. :)

Oh and any ideas of the respective prices at Nehru Place? And any particular shop there, besides of course the good (or now not-so-good; I hear they're overcharging :huh:) old Computer Empire?

Thanks in advance for your time and much needed assistance. :)

dell only sells online. to decide between the 2 models you mentioned i guess it would be price. the ultrasharp might be almost twice as expensive as the entry model, after taxes etc.

you could buy it from a "GO" in the hot deals section, i ordered an E248WFP just last week from there :)

another round of orders has started, check it out...

alternatively, you could get the AOC 416v model, check out the reviews section for info on that...

Oh and, anyone have any comments/experiences with the Dell warranty. I hear they only have an on-site warranty. Thanks again.

on-site means your place, you dont want that?

I got one of my lcds replaced, called them on friday late afternoon and replacement was here on monday. But had to bug them for 3days to pick up the old one, too bad ;)

Back