Monitors Monitor display problem

Hi friends,

i am using HCL Monitor model no. HCM580M model 15" along with G31 s2l and E5200 with 2GB 800 mhz ram and 500 gb hdd with LG writer.

From the last 4-5 days, when i open my pc, the brightness of the monitor is very dim and in 15-20 minutes it gets corrected.

But it is not always, sometimes it is working fine from the starting. Pls tell what could be the problem and how to correct it?

Regards

It happens because of moisture i guess ... SO your monitor will take time to show a picture with full brightness. I think 15-20 mins. My monitor also used to work like this.

I think you get it repaired from a hardware engineer.

It's actually a problem with the monitor. Considering that it's an old CRT monitor you can expect to run into problems like these.

This problem will occur in all CRT monitors during cold season. Just wait for summer you wont find this issue....

During cold season the tube needs to warm up to provide good brightness... This will happen only during winter... as i could see that you are in Delhi....

This happens to my monitor as well and there is nothing to worry. I have never seen this problem during summer in Chennai

Back