Monitors monitor flickering at 75hz

guys i have a 17"crt samsung syncmaster 798MB plus ok i had a 8800gt which has been given to my friend for a month now i have installed my onboard drivers (my intel onboard) and now my monitor at 1152X864 at 75hz is flickering wen i had my old comp(dual core) my onboard never had this problem and my new pc should be able to hadle my current res pls help
my current pc 4 months old
Q6600 2.4
intel DG33FB motherboard
2 HDD
2gb ram

i installed new drivers nothing works pls help i even reinstalled my OS

psdatta2005 said:
guys i have a 17"crt samsung syncmaster 798MB plus ok i had a 8800gt which has been given to my friend for a month now i have installed my onboard drivers (my intel onboard) and now my monitor at 1152X864 at 75hz is flickering wen i had my old comp(dual core) my onboard never had this problem and my new pc should be able to hadle my current res pls help
my current pc 4 months old
Q6600 2.4
intel DG33FB motherboard
2 HDD
2gb ram

i installed new drivers nothing works pls help i even reinstalled my OS

omg dude...use some full stops...i cant even understand what ur tryin to say.

i had the syncmaster 753s...
nd i was also facing the same prob of flickering...

its mainly due 2 ur video input 2 the monitor...check that nd everything wld b fyn..

its the onboard!!!
i hav a DG33FB and i get the same prob on my 20" acer lcd @ 1680x1050 @ 60hz
but strangely enough it dosent happen all the time.....most of the time its fine.
i thought it was my moniter too but then i plugged in my frnds laptop to the moniter n it wrked fine. its the bluuudy intel mobo....ive tried all the drivers etc nothing works.

Back