Monitor for Intel macbookpro

Hello Everyone
I am currently looking to buy a monitor for mac with USB C support so I can connect and charge my mac, I have come across this monitor https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09FTFTVC2/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_JCG65Z78X4FV9AJ497RR . It looks perfectly fine on paper for my need and is also within the budget range. But I couldn't find more reviews about this monitor online other than a couple of Reddit post. Does anyone currently use this monitor by any chance previously I also considered Samsung m7 monitor but dropped it due to low brightness and smart monitor features. Does anyone has any other recommendation in 40ish k range. I am ok with pushing upto50 k if it is with extraordinary features. My main usage is programming and sometimes I watch movies. I don't play games on pc. I am currently switching from a 22inch 1080p monitor so I am ok with switching to the 2k monitor. Features I need is usb c connectivity and couple of USB A ports

Hello Everyone
I am currently looking to buy a monitor for mac with USB C support so I can connect and charge my mac, I have come across this monitor https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09FTFTVC2/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_JCG65Z78X4FV9AJ497RR . It looks perfectly fine on paper for my need and is also within the budget range. But I couldn't find more reviews about this monitor online other than a couple of Reddit post. Does anyone currently use this monitor by any chance previously I also considered Samsung m7 monitor but dropped it due to low brightness and smart monitor features. Does anyone has any other recommendation in 40ish k range. I am ok with pushing upto50 k if it is with extraordinary features. My main usage is programming and sometimes I watch movies. I don't play games on pc. I am currently switching from a 22inch 1080p monitor so I am ok with switching to the 2k monitor. Features I need is usb c connectivity and couple of USB A ports
Seems like a very good price for a 32” IPS panel.
I use a benq ew3280u with a mac - quite happy with it .. absolutely nothing to complain about..

But This seems like a solid alternative at a lower cost

Back