- What is your budget?
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- SAGER LAPTOP
- 970M GPU
- 16GB RAM
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- CPU - Intel Q9750
- Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
- GPU - GTX300
- PSU - Best Power Supply Units
- (please mention the rest in above format)
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- 24x7 operation
- Watching HD movies
- Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- Dota 2
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- Are you looking to overclock?
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 7 64 bit
Looking for a monitor for my laptop which has 970M + 16GB ram
1080p monitor as my GPU cant handle more than that.
Also should pair well with my G-sync GPU or any frame syncing technology compatible with 970M Gsync
Looking for low latency and good display
Post automatically merged:
144Hz doesnt matter as my card cant push that much frames in newer or 1-2 yr old games..