Monitors Monitor for picture processing suggestions

I will be upgrading my monitor since its around five year old ( Viewsonic VA1703)and started shwoing signs of old age , please suggest me good monitor for picture processing , there wont be any gaming . My budget is around 15K . screen size 22 - 24 inch will be ok .

Save up more and get the Dell U2410M @ 20k. It comes colour calibrated straight from the factory making it perfect for your usage.

Alternatively slightly out of your budget is the Dell U2312HM and U2412M which are at 15.5k and 18.5k respectively but neither are factory calibrated so I'd jump over them considering you have professional usage in consideration.

I will check out U2312HM ,any online sellers for these ?
I am not a professional but do put images on some stock photo sites, will buy a spyder if the pics get sold :)

I will check out U2312HM ,any online sellers for these ?
I am not a professional but do put images on some stock photo sites, will buy a spyder if the pics get sold :)

Ahhh a "spyder" - you could win one of em (check out the numerous photo contests from around the world) ;)

Incidently, the U2312HM prices are always on the higher side at most online sites - varying from 16k to 17.5k. You could try these options - Call up Dell & use your bargaining skills to get it at 15.25k (inclusive of delivery) or call up theitwares & speak to Rahul.

Back