Monitors monitor problem - Repairable or new purchase?

Doremon

Adept
I recently upgrade home pc with G2030 -H61M-S1 and GT -730 with 4 gb ram.

I'm using viewsonic - 19" monitor since last 6 years and now going kaput - blinking green light and not responding to CPU. No screen on.

What's problem in monitor ?

This monitor mainly used for gaming by my son.

Need urgent help please.

Crazy_Eddy,

Unfortunately, now monitor died.

Yes, G2030-H61 upgraded. Standby Ram is from technician only. PSU is old one.

GTX 730 Graphic card and 4gb RAM - going to order shortly on Web market.

And now this dam monitor issue....

A blinking green signal is when the monitor is in standby, if its not receiving a signal from your PC.
So can you confirm that your PC is working? Are you getting a display from your PC on another monitor?

A blinking green signal is when the monitor is in standby, if its not receiving a signal from your PC.
So can you confirm that your PC is working? Are you getting a display from your PC on another monitor?
It's a point. Hmm,let me check and update then. Thanks for indication.

PC is just fine i.e.checked with other monitor.

Original monitor initially blinked with green light..... then green light stabled in all case i.e. no change when connected with PC input - screen black out with green light stick ON... Second time when power switching ON, monitor not shows any light-neither green nor orange ......... any hope on this 7 years old one..

Adding cost for new monitor puts my nails out:(....to upgrade gaming rig for son..

Did you try with any other input options like HDMI/DVI ? Try with different cable.
No warranty with 7yrs old monitor. So be prepared to spend some more.

Back