Monitors Monitor problem while playing with PS3

I have a Acer 19" inch monitor. I connected my PS3 to monitor using HDMI to DVI-D connector. The problem is some part of right hand side of the screen is not shown. This is irritating while playing games as some text on right hand side get buried. I tried all the settings on PS3 and monitor but was unable to set it right.

Can this problem be fixed?

Has anyone encountered same problem on 22", 23" and 24" Monitors?

sujithbvm said:
What is the native resolution of ur monitor???
The resolution is 1400*900

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Fahrenheit said:
Set the video resolution to automatic on your PS3. should fix your problem...
I did that but then the monitor showed 'Input Not supported' so I set it back to 720p.

that's the problem...set your monitor resolution to 1280×720 when you game and then go back to 1400*900 for regular usage...

nothing can be done on the PS3 , search your moniter menu for a "complete view"/ "1:1" /"aspect"/"horianontal/vertical size "(though i doubt this option will be there as its a CRT monitor)

ig not ...you will have to live with it. sorry

strategy said:
nothing can be done on the PS3 , search your moniter menu for a "complete view"/ "1:1" /"aspect"/"horianontal/vertical size "(though i doubt this option will be there as its a CRT monitor)

ig not ...you will have to live with it. sorry
err....it's not a CRT monitor, it's a LCD one. The options for screen adjustment are disabled when PS3 is connected. :(

Back