Monitors Monitor problem

Guitarmike

Disciple
I've got a Neovo E-19 monitor ( LINK ) which keeps shutting itself off. I returned it to the store and they sent it back to the factory. After about 1 & 1/2 months they said it was replaced by the manufacturer. I picked it up last week. It appears they did not replace the power supply. Well it is doing the same thing again. It will just shut off and then come back on, when I push the power button sometimes it will work, sometimes it doesn't. When I tried it today the menu popped up and would not go away. I tried to load drivers from the cd and also their website, and windows would not accept them. It said the current driver was better.

My entire system has been rebuilt in the last three days because of a major crash. New mobo, hdd, ram, video card & power supply. Everything works great on my other monitor, a Gem 19".

Any suggestions?

OK... I took it back again, and they actually hooked it up in store and let it run for a while. They found another power supply and used that and for the time it was up it ran fine. Then they told me they would need to send my power supply back to the mfr and would call me when it returned.
hmmm.... another 2 months with only 1 monitor. :huh:

oh well

Back