Monitors Monitor Problem

i got a viewsonic VX1932wm today and i have a weird problem....when ever i scroll or move the mouse pointer, it leaves a small trail behind for a small time...the monitor is supposed to be 2ms response time...

sometimes watching movies is really uncomfy due to that...:(

plz help me out...thanx...

lostinthought said:
i got a viewsonic VX1932wm today and i have a weird problem....when ever i scroll or move the mouse pointer, it leaves a small trail behind for a small time...the monitor is supposed to be 2ms response time...

sometimes watching movies is really uncomfy due to that...:(

plz help me out...thanx...

whats you Graphix card??

by anyway you might have enabled pointer trail, so disable it:S

pointertrails.jpg

Windows XP: Display Pointer Trails

Sounds like Excessive ghosting. Recently a shipment of really bad ViewSonic monitors has hitted India. RMA the monitor.

called my dealer and told me that he will replace my monitor....and also i can choose other models..:)

i hope i can get it all done...

any suggestion for any good 19' ws with no problems...like vx1932...

is vg1930 ones good??...or should i ditch VS and go for any Samsung or LG??

lostinthought said:
^^920??....i saw a 940 in the samsung site...btw is 920 HD ready??...i mean a dvi port or something...

DVI port doesn't really have anything to do with being HD Capable. and no, 920NW only has VGA (D-Sub) Inputs. (Full Specs Here) putting that aside, all 19" Widescreen LCDs are 720p ready (1280x720). actually, If you have a really fast computer, you can play 1080i/p (1920x1200,1920x1080,1920x1xxx) videos on 19" LCDs too. and will scale back without any problems.

get a 1930...
i own it !

its really a nice LCD monitor...

get it u wont regret...

as for samsung somehow i end up dont liking their LCD monitors :D
so +1 for 1930

Back