Monitor stand for Dell U2312H

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

Skilled
well my Dell U2312H's monitor stand just broke (height adjustable mechanism broke)

so I need a fully functional (height adjustable, tilt, sway etc all working) Dell U2312H monitor stand

original from Dell or equivalent model that is compatible for U2312H with all those functions.

_

I have Benq XL2430T 2014 edition spare stand. Check the specifications on Benq site and let me know if it's useful to you.

I need something movable. can't fix in one place.
Not sure what you intend to achieve by a movable stand.

Despite a fixed stand, The tanotis and similar stands enable monitor movement in all possible ways.

You should consider the option of desktop stands as finding an exact matching spare stand for your monitor model wouldn't be easier.

Not sure what you intend to achieve by a movable stand.

Despite a fixed stand, The tanotis and similar stands enable monitor movement in all possible ways.

You should consider the option of desktop stands as finding an exact matching spare stand for your monitor model wouldn't be easier.
the monitor is used with different systems at different rooms periodically. mostly stays at the same place but if needed has to be able to used in a diff place. at present I just use 2 thick books to increase height. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back