Monitors monitor upgrade

neojjjk

Skilled
Hi friends

i am planning to upgrade my monitor ...now i have samsung 22" T 220...I really like the picture quality and performance of my monitor in games ,videos etc..i really love my monitor...now i wish to buy a 24" monitor 1920 x 1080 resolution.....have seen posts about benq G2420 HD ...
have some doubts

1)is it a better buy than T220 ?
2)picture quality ?
3)is there any other better 24" models?
4)I bought T 220 before 10 months..how much can I expect for T220...now the market price is 13.6k

kartikoli said:
dont waste ur money in just 2 inches

OT: i was :rofl::huh: when i read this....then i read the first post and the thread title.

@ OP: You are better off with your present monitor, there isnt much difference between a 22" and a 24". Not a worthy upgrade IMO.

instead, why not get a monitor that runs at 120hz so that you can play games in 3d when they become more prevalent?

iamddevil said:
instead, why not get a monitor that runs at 120hz so that you can play games in 3d when they become more prevalent?

Why not get it when games in 3d actually becomes more prevalent.:p IMHO its better not to go for a upgrade now. You have a pretty decent monitor already.

Ok friends I dropped the plan..thanks for all ur posts.and i am not interested in 3d set up....

will buy a 32 " 1920 x 1080 in future :!

Back