Mood agent-New music streaming service

New entry into Indian music streaming service
Idea is interesting , so installed it but can't find any regional tracks. Can't seem to find a single hindi song, don't know if I am doing something wrong.
I wish this app tracks our moods from health bands rather than us inputting mood.

Idea is interesting , so installed it but can't find any regional tracks. Can't seem to find a single hindi song, don't know if I am doing something wrong.
I wish this app tracks our moods from health bands rather than us inputting mood.
It's in the process of signing deals with Indian labels...I think we have to wait till anything finalises

119 INR per month is a very steep pricing, especially when they don't have the proper catalogue to back up that asking price.

Compared to Apple Music's 99 INR per month or Youtube Music + Youtube Premium 129 INR per month, this is a definite DOA service.

They should look into reducing their price if they want to make an penetration in the Indian market. No one will care for music that fits their mood, when they can't find their favourite artists/labels.

What is blackhole? Never heard of it
It's an open source free music streaming app. Just google "Blackhole github" , you will get it. It's beautiful , open source and let's users download songs in 320kbps. I forgot to mention, it also has listings from saavn, so you won't miss any regional languages.

Just curious, are you anyway related to Moodagent app ??

It's an open source free music streaming app. Just google "Blackhole github" , you will get it. It's beautiful , open source and let's users download songs in 320kbps. I forgot to mention, it also has listings from saavn, so you won't miss any regional languages.

Just curious, are you anyway related to Moodagent app ??
I am not related to Moodagent in any way!! Just came across the news so thought of sharing it as I myself is an audio enthusiast

I will definitely try black hole..looks interesting

119 INR per month is a very steep pricing, especially when they don't have the proper catalogue to back up that asking price.

Compared to Apple Music's 99 INR per month or Youtube Music + Youtube Premium 129 INR per month, this is a definite DOA service.

They should look into reducing their price if they want to make an penetration in the Indian market. No one will care for music that fits their mood, when they can't find their favourite artists/labels.
Yes I totally agree with you...in a price sensitive market like India they must reduce their prices to be competitive otherwise they stand no chance

Back