Most Wanted PRO!

Satan

Adept
Got this a while ago. Let the pictures do the talking!
iphone062.jpg

dsc02637n.jpg

dsc02639t.jpg

dsc02640a.jpg

dsc02642.jpg

dsc02644l.jpg

dsc02647ci.jpg

dsc02652e.jpg

dsc02653p.jpg

dsc02654.jpg

dsc02655n.jpg

dsc02658.jpg

dsc02659ey.jpg

dsc02661oa.jpg

dsc02664s.jpg

dsc02666xy.jpg

Plantronics 855 BT Headset

dsc02673u.jpg

dsc02674.jpg

dsc02675.jpg

dsc02676xq.jpg

dsc02677o.jpg

dsc02679t.jpg

desiibond said:
congrats man. let use know how the multimedia and multitasking performance is for this phone.

This phone quite honestly is unparalleled. I've used WinMo for a long time and being some what of an anal perfectionist, I always have something critical to say about anything, but I must say, I am very impressed with this device. There are a very few things (non critical in my opinion) that I would add or change.

The build quality is stunning. The pictures don't do it justice. One of the best and most luxurious feeling phones I have ever used

Speed and Performance... Generally multi-tasking has always been a pain on smaller devices. I've used several WinMo phones over the years and have never been trully happy. Despite the multitude of features, they have never felt "real world usable", until this guy came along. It honestly is a pleasure to multi task on this phone.

The straight talk feature is the amazing. Hand's down the best speakerphone experience I have ever had on a mobile phone. GPS.. again... Incredible accuracy. It pretty much registers almost every step I take. Definitely can rival some of the stand alone GPS units out there.

A purchase you won't ever regret.

Yep. Build 21864 (WM 6.5)

I've heard 6.5.1 (Build 23081) is a bit unstable at the moment although there is a newer build coming out soon.

Stock ROM... how do I put this... oh yeah.. SUXXX!

Satan said:
This phone quite honestly is unparalleled. I've used WinMo for a long time and being some what of an anal perfectionist, I always have something critical to say about anything, but I must say, I am very impressed with this device.

Dude, what did you really mean there? :O

Back