Mother throws baby on ground during quarrel with husband(Hyderabad)

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
The quarrel was over the man's claim that she was having an affair and that the baby was not his. Her response was to fling her one month baby to the ground. The guy may be right or wrong, but even if he though the baby was not his, he at least he had enough empathy to pick up the baby immediately and give the women a slap. This sorry excuse of a mother, on the other hand doesn't seem to care two hoots about the baby.

What a disgusting woman.

Last edited:
*Woman. The other one seem to support the guy or at least hitting her.

And going by her action, I am going to the say guy must be saying the truth.

Even my mother left me for 5 years when I was a kid. I never had breastmilk too which maybe the cause of my low IQ as per an online survey that proves people who had breastmilk have better employment and salary

Last edited:
^^^ It's in Telugu.

The woman is repeatedly asking him to be with her or she will die there itself. The man is not at all interested in the baby and saying nothing actually.. He tries to handover the baby many times??.. Then she finally throws the baby..

Real shame, these immature are made to marry and conceive (They don't even know how to treat the infants!) and the way the guy was holding is objectionable as if he's holding a toy!

They should have sorted out this in their homes, rather than on the roads...... :mad:

Lot of profanity in the video, for the first time I was happy that the honking and the chaos is drowning down the language. of course, the couple took to streets. Its a shame. That kids' life is ****ed and it will get worse from the day when they go to courts.

I don't want to judge anyone as it looks to me that its a momentary slip of commonsense in the heat of the situation which actually makes them human.

if you listen closely, the lady and mom are confronting that guy in public because he is trying to get out of the relation by accusing wife of adultery. The lady said she will die(commit suicide) right there if he leaves her. then she tried to kill the baby by slamming. As usual, the police comes towards the end.

Back