CPU/Mobo Motherboard Repair any recommendations for socket repair

Dushie

Adept
Have bent and broken pins on my Asus H610 motherboard thanks to the servant which Bangalore Asus service centre is unable to repair. Looking for repair options for LGA 1700 socket repalcement.
Looking for any recommendations, suggestions and ideas on how to get this repaired if possibile locally or in any other city via professionals who can do a good job.

Usually cost of socket repair is pretty high. If it's bent pins then there is room for diy repairs but if broken pins, I think just buying a new mobo is better. You will end up spending 2-3k or more to repair a 7k motherboard socket ifff you find someone who can even do it right

Have bent and broken pins on my Asus H610 motherboard thanks to the servant which Bangalore Asus service centre is unable to repair. Looking for repair options for LGA 1700 socket repalcement.
Looking for any recommendations, suggestions and ideas on how to get this repaired if possibile locally or in any other city via professionals who can do a good job.
don't waste money, even thoug, repair guy some how manage to run system few days it won't last long, better by used Board from any *OLD Member* only here on TE as I don't rust any repair work or used goods buy from place other than TE.

Will collect the board back from Asus for now. It's was only 4 months old and keep it at home and will look for used ones.

Just wanted to share an update, post filling a negative support survey and detailed comment i got a call couple of weeks back from Asus India. They shared the details of the authorised repair center and asked me to ship the motherboard their for repair. Post repair the standard warranty on the motherboard will continue for 3 years from purchase date as they are replacing the socket.

Just wanted to share an update, post filling a negative support survey and detailed comment i got a call couple of weeks back from Asus India. They shared the details of the authorised repair center and asked me to ship the motherboard their for repair. Post repair the standard warranty on the motherboard will continue for 3 years from purchase date as they are replacing the socket.
Hi
please share the ASUS authorized repair center address and contact details. I also have few asus motherboards with bent processor pins.

Hi
please share the ASUS authorized repair center address and contact details. I also have few asus motherboards with bent processor pins.
Address for Official Asus Motherboard Repair :
E-Data And IT Mega Solutions
247, 547/2, Roorkee Dehradun Road, Village-Karondi, Post-Bhagwanpur,Dist-Haridwar
Uttrakhand,Pin-247661
Landmark : Near Achievers Sports Academy
GSTIN-05BRYPS9318D1Z6
Rahul : 9650972191
Email address : rahul.sindhu@editms.in

Back