Moto 360 It's time!

After driving around for almost 2 hours from one store to another finally got my hand on this on launch day!
I got the black model with black strap. Round box is awesome! The craftsmanship is really amazing.
Edit 1: Cost 249$ + Taxes ~20$

moto360%20(1).jpg

moto360%20(12).jpg

moto360%20(10).jpg

moto360%20(11).jpg

The inside cover has a soft cloth to protect against scratches I guess.
moto360%20(9).jpg

moto360%20(8).jpg

The charging dock is sweet! Very well made. Heavy!
moto360%20(7).jpg

moto360%20(6).jpg

moto360.jpg

Comparison shot with my Fossil. Basically the same size. The 360 is lighter than the Fossil
moto360%20(4).jpg

Heart rate monitor on the back! The leather strap feels great.
moto360%20(2).jpg

The Moto 360 is slightly slimmer than the Fossil! People calling the Moto 360 huge or fat are crazy.
moto360%20(3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thats what i am curious to know. Really dont want to charge every night,that will add one more device next to my bed.

Damn County you're alive :p
GRatzy
Yes, thanks!
Damages please?
Expect a short review of it.
Updated 1st post!
Wow its fat.
Not really, similar to my other watches. If you compare to watches like the Titan Edge than yes its fat.
Congrats. Worthy purchase!
BTW 1 day battery backup maybe a downer but I heard it takes crazy less time to full charge.

Fantastic! Do give us feedback on the battery life once you use it for a few days :)
The battery does last at least a full day. 14-18 hrs under my heavy usage. I do not think it will last more than a day even with light usage.

Yes, thats what i am curious to know. Really dont want to charge every night,that will add one more device next to my bed.
Charge time is super quick. Around an hour for full charge. 15 mins does charge around 50%.

One thing I have noticed that my Nexus 5 battery last much longer. Around 30% more because I don't unlock it has often for notifications.

I was all ninja over buying one, but when i gave it a thought as to what this does - display notifications! I've dropped my idea for the time being coz i mostly ignore my notifications and would love something that provides utility as an accessory to my phone or tab. Waiting for the devs to kick in some life to the android wear and for these to be a proper water resistant watch.

The next iteration would be awesome for sure, hardware and software wise. All said, this is the best android wear watch that appeals my interest and would love to hear about it from the OP.

Congratulations Bro and enjoy the attention. :)

Back