Moto Defy, NOT +

Get that one,its really a good price for the Defy....

Offically only the froyo update is released but it has a great community support providing support upto ICS atm...

So just go for it mate !!

Thats a superb deal!

If you are ready to root your phone and flash custom ROMs, dont even think further. Even if you will not mod your phone that much, you can just flash the Defy+ ROM on your phone and enjoy Android 2.3. Just pray that you get a red lens one
<

He will be geeting a red lense only

The green lense is available in only older stocks(a year old) so better prey you don't get a old leftover stock

Otherwise you are good to go mate !!

Thats a superb deal!

If you are ready to root your phone and flash custom ROMs, dont even think further. Even if you will not mod your phone that much, you can just flash the Defy+ ROM on your phone and enjoy Android 2.3. Just pray that you get a red lens one
<

Actually the defy does not run very smooth even with a custom ROM. I'm tweaking but struggling with my friends phone.

#YashBhatt

I have a galaxy S running ICS.

My friend currently runs MIUI on his defy. CM7 has been the most smooth and stable yet. Actually its surprising how smooth the stock ROM is!!

Nicee but honsetly i hate the BLUR UI,just presonal taste.....

cyanogen mod for me all the way....Even the CM9 for defy is getting soild with every update

so at 13.3k go for it....

Back