Budget 10-15K Moto droid Maxx Verizon unlocked GEB

It's old generation Maxx
Outdated.
Instead get Mi4 16 GB.
I know that it is old, will the device be new one ? will the 4G work for airtel ?
considering it is getting Lollipop update soon, near pure android experience, ticks most of my requirements, I need to charge it once in 3 days..
Full HD display is not required either.
I dislike the Mi UI, Dont want Lenovo either.

I know that it is old, will the device be new one ? will the 4G work for airtel ?
considering it is getting Lollipop update soon, near pure android experience, ticks most of my requirements, I need to charge it once in 3 days..
Full HD display is not required either.
I dislike the Mi UI, Dont want Lenovo either.

Its a verizon branded phone. So its a CDMA phone which might work with BSNL or reliance CDMA. Airtel is GSM technology based. It will not work with Airtel.

most of the Motorola phones for Verizon are World phones. they support both CDMA and GSM networks. actually most of the Motorola models on Verizon [locked], work out of the box on GSM networks outside of USA [iirc this is required by law or something like that].

Double checked and you are correct. My bad. Seems to support both 2G and 3G bands we use in India. But will not support Airtel 4G as Band 40 (2300) 4G support is missing.

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_droid_maxx-5604.php

Currently the Airtel 4g won't be supported, Airtel will soon shift to the commoner 4G bands.

It's Dual core with 2gb ram enough to drive 720p display. With a pure android skin it should be snappy enough.
Build quality is better with Kevlar back. Camera is pathetic akin to all Motorola phones.

Other issues as the product page says should be new mobile I think , is it possible to get a refurbished with that description?

Back