Moto E or Asus Zenfone 4?

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello folks,

I need to buy one for someone. She needs a simple phone, nothing too complicated. She'll be making calls, using the camera sometimes to take photographs, listen to music over the phone speaker, and browse the internet (check her emails and stuff). That's pretty much it.

In-between the Motorola Moto E and the Asus Zenfone 4 which is a better choice to go for? I need to buy/ order the phone by today so kindly advice.

TIA
Regards,
Black_Hawk

Last edited:
This might help-

Just one more thing I'd like to add is that the Zenfone battery seems to be hit & miss. From all the reviews, both professional & amateur/consumer, that I've read, the battery performance seems to be either satisfactory or downright abysmal. Don't know who's right.

Thanks guys for all the replies. As I stated before I entirely gave up on the idea of getting the Asus Zenfone 4 owing largely to the fact that it's got poor battery backup. I ended up ordering a Moto E and a Xiaomi Redmi 1S. The lady I'm going to be gifting it to will have a choice in-between the two and can keep the one she likes. It's good to pamper people sometimes with choices! I'll use the other one as a secondary handset. :)

Thanks guys for all the replies. As I stated before I entirely gave up on the idea of getting the Asus Zenfone 4 owing largely to the fact that it's got poor battery backup. I ended up ordering a Moto E and a Xiaomi Redmi 1S. The lady I'm going to be gifting it to will have a choice in-between the two and can keep the one she likes. It's good to pamper people sometimes with choices! I'll use the other one as a secondary handset. :)

Nice 'tis to have the problem of aplenty, :).

Back