MOTO G 16GB - Market thread discussion

http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/motorola-moto-g-xt1032/P-mobi-76078311029-cat-z.html

Thats what Customer Care told me,apart from that , 4th week of FEb, MOTO G dual Sim is releasing on all sites other than flipkart.

http://www.homeshop18.com/motorola-...iles/mobile-phones/product:31641963/cid:3027/
That's not a proof, there's no word from Motorola about it, and it may be a mistake on infibeam's part in mentioning the model number as these online retailers do it all the time, have already seen the infibeam link, nothing new.

Ok, as you wish..

I was just warning you that you won't get buyers for an imported piece at this price.

My job is done. Hope you also read the part where all the single sim rooms work on dual sim too.
Mate if someone else would've posted all this in your thread you would've got all heated up and would've termed it as 'thread crapping', also PMing the member not to crap your thread. So you shouldn't expect others not to crap your thread if you keep doing this in most of the FS threads.

You're no price mod of TE to advice me at what price I should be selling it, If I don't get a buyer its my problem not yours. No one has asked you to do a job of price checking in TE, and pretty much you have done your job in crapping this thread.

Atleast I am not trying to make profit out of it in the name of helping community as you probably did with all your nexus 4, etc threads. I am already taking a loss in it, if you want proof I can post the Amazon Invoice + the Invoice email from PPOBox.

Regarding working of Single SIM roms in Dual sim ones, though I havent' done much research but in some threads people complained about not getting network even for a Single SIM. So just leave it, if someone wants a Single SIM he may buy from me, otherwise no problem.

Mate if someone else would've posted all this in your thread you would've got all heated up and would've termed it as 'thread crapping', also PMing the member not to crap your thread. So you shouldn't expect others not to crap your thread if you keep doing this in most of the FS threads.

You're no price mod of TE to advice me at what price I should be selling it, If I don't get a buyer its my problem not yours. No one has asked you to do a job of price checking in TE, and pretty much you have done your job in crapping this thread.

Atleast I am not trying to make profit out of it in the name of helping community as you probably did with all your nexus 4, etc threads. I am already taking a loss in it, if you want proof I can post the Amazon Invoice + the Invoice email from PPOBox.

Regarding working of Single SIM roms in Dual sim ones, though I havent' done much research but in some threads people complained about not getting network even for a Single SIM. So just leave it, if someone wants a Single SIM he may buy from me, otherwise no problem.

Se bro dont assume bullshit , when you dont know the facts.Stop accusing others to try to defend yourself.Go search the feedback and ask the buyers how much they got the nexus 4 for , i sold it for 25 k when people were selling it for 31 k so please go bullshit someone else.Coz i see u dont have any better work , other than remembering what threads i have...Feel sorry for ya.

I just replied to your posts , writing only what you asked,not a word more.

Single SIM version is releasing , you dont want to believe that , ROMs are there , you dont want to belive that either.

And what price police? Im not even asking you to revise your price, i said u wont get buyers at this price. THERE is A DIFFERENCE.

Oh and no this doesnt qualify as thread crappign , as no one was speaking about the price,the discussion was about availability.

Good Luck.Do not tag me or quote me.

Last edited:
Se bro dont assume bullshit , when you dont know the facts.Stop accusing others to try to defend yourself.Go search the feedback and ask the buyers how much they got the nexus 4 for , i sold it for 25 k when people were selling it for 31 k so please go bullshit someone else.Coz i see u dont have any better work , other than remembering what threads i have...Feel sorry for ya.

Single SIM version is releasing , you dont want to believe that , ROMs are there , you dont want to belive that either.

And what price police? Im not even asking you to revise your price, i said u wont get buyers at this price. THERE is A DIFFERENCE.

I am not assuming bullshit, you were undervaluing all your packages via PPOBox and making money out of the custom duties, see attached file. You sold it for 25k(in the name of helping others) taking full custom duty from them but you were valuing your packages half of the original value(see the attached file). You imported about 20+ 0f them(nexus 4) for community service lol.You listed the nexus 4's for abt ~29k in your FS threads and when I posted in your thread(bcoz you kept crapping others thread) how you were advocating others not to buy from others for 30k and you yourself listed it for 29k you reported my posts, accused me of thread crapping and even PMed me. Don't act oversmart.

And you should better get a life stop posting in others FS threads, getting banned in forums for your rude behaviour. When you don't want someone else to post in your thread why posting in others thread , no one is asking for your advice, everyone in these forums is educated enough to take informed decisions.

When did I asked you to reply to my posts, you are the one assuming bullshit.
Who are you to tell me I will not get buyers, why is it your problem if I don't get buyers.
Nor should you.

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 2212014 93355 PM.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 2212014 93355 PM.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 171
I am not assuming bullshit, you were undervaluing all your packages via PPOBox and making money out of the custom duties, see attached file. You sold it for 25k(in the name of helping others) taking full custom duty from them but you were valuing your packages half of the original value(see the attached file). You imported about 20+ 0f them(nexus 4) for community service lol.You listed the nexus 4's for abt ~29k in your FS threads and when I posted in your thread(bcoz you kept crapping others thread) how you were advocating others not to buy from others for 30k and you yourself listed it for 29k you reported my posts, accused me of thread crapping and even PMed me. Don't act oversmart.

And you should better get a life stop posting in others FS threads, getting banned in forums for your rude behaviour. When you don't want someone else to post in your thread why posting in others thread , no one is asking for your advice, everyone in these forums is educated enough to take informed decisions.

When did I asked you to reply to my posts, you are the one assuming bullshit.

Who are you to tell me I will not get buyers, why is it your problem if I don't get buyers.

Nor should you.
Dude are you joking with me? all my nexus 4 packages came via hopshopgo -_-

See you need to concentrate on your own sale thread and stop assuming shit.

ANd i imported 6 nexus 4 not 20.

OMG , Right now im feeling really sorry for your sad state of mind.

Pity you.

Regarding the screenshot : Who said that package contained nexus 4 phones?
Are you deluded ?Heard of something called a chromebook ,wireless chargers?

Again i seriously pity your sad and sorry state of mind.

How old are you ?

Right now im ROFL along with my flat mates.

A lil kid trying to be bond and failing miserably.

Dude are you joking with me? all my nexus 4 packages came via hopshopgo -_-

See you need to concentrate on your own sale thread and stop assuming shit.

ANd i imported 6 nexus 4 not 20.

OMG , Right now im feeling really sorry for your sad state of mind.

Pity you.

Regarding the screenshot : Who said that package contained nexus 4 phones?
Are you deluded ?Heard of something called a chromebook ,wireless chargers?

Again i seriously pity your sad and sorry state of mind.

Hmmm so you bought Bananas from playstore and undervalued them.
Anyways my point is simple, when you don't like others 'crapping' your thread then why do you keep 'crapping' others.

Taken from your own thread
Please Do NOT Lowball or crap the thread.All negotiations via PM only,i sincerely dont care if ur getting it at Rs.XYZ at ABC.com, go buy from there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1393008363][/DOUBLEPOST]
How old are you ?

Right now im ROFL along with my flat mates.

A lil kid trying to be bond and failing miserably.
Older than you, and that's the only thing you can do ROFLing on others apart from scamming - http://www.consumercourtforum.in/india/pipes/ .

Last edited:
Hmmm so you bought Bananas from playstore and undervalued them.
Anyways my point is simple, when you don't like others 'crapping' your thread then why do you keep 'crapping' others.

Taken from your own thread
[DOUBLEPOST=1393008363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Older than you, and that's the only thing you can do ROFLing on others apart from scamming - http://www.consumercourtforum.in/india/pipes/ .

You sure about that?

Well weren't u so Damn sure I got nexus 4 for cheap, Don't see your point yet.

And thanks for the link.. Seems I'm a huge scammer...god help me.

You sold them for 25k bcoz they were available over eBay for 26/27k, I do remember u were asking 30/31k for them in the starting. But when no one was ready to buy them u sold them for 25k. Lol

Also I remember u were pissed when I posted that one can get nexus 4 for under 25k mark just bcoz u wanted to sell them for more.

You sold them for 25k bcoz they were available over eBay for 26/27k, I do remember u were asking 30/31k for them in the starting. But when no one was ready to buy them u sold them for 25k. Lol

Also I remember u were pissed when I posted that one can get nexus 4 for under 25k mark just bcoz u wanted to sell them for more.

Never tried to sell them for more than 26k.Assume what you like. That's what people do best.

Sold only 6,what is so difficult to understand?

Good job selling moto g.
Yeah yeah, you ate the other pieces for breakfast or probably gave away them to beggars in the name of goodwill.
And I don't need your bloody 'good job' , 'good luck' comments, keep them for yourself as you will need them in your Importing business.

Whenever there's a good phone launched and not available in India, you import them in bulk and sell them, did the same with 10+ Pantech Bursts.

You sure about that?

Well weren't u so Damn sure I got nexus 4 for cheap, Don't see your point yet.

And thanks for the link.. Seems I'm a huge scammer...god help me.
Maybe you're one, why do you keep getting banned from forums monthly ?, even now you're banned on E, what about your CS : GO thread ?
Stop acting oversmart and just accept that you made money on the Nexus 4 sales, honestly I don't even have a problem with that.
And all your steelseries, brainwavz threads, you buy all these items in discounts(they regularly have) and sell here for profit, which these community FS forums are never made for.

If you say you don't make money out of all your sales, don't you have anything other to do in your life other than importing phones and other items in bulks and selling them at cost price in the name of helping, and keep hunting for good deals ?

Don't you read even your own sales thread where you have written this in BIG RED FONTS and in a rudely manner, why can't you apply that to yourself first ?:

Please Do NOT Lowball or crap the thread.All negotiations via PM only,i sincerely dont care if ur getting it at Rs.XYZ at ABC.com, go buy from there.

Most of your posts made in forums are rude replies to others apart from some helping comments.

Back