WTB Moto g (1st Gen) / Palm Pre 2 for Parts

sbhas2k

Adept
Planning to revive my old Moto g (screen broken) and Palm pre 2 (touch & button issue). Any one having old or non-working phones of these models, let me know. Would be helpful for my restoration Project. Thanks in advance.

@sbhas2k

My cousin should have his first-gen Moto G (the 3G variant, code-name: falcon) stored somewhere in the storage cabinet. As far as I remember, it got a boot loop issue due to eMMC failure or such, but the screen was working.

Drop me a PM if you're interested, so that we can continue the discussion in private.

@sbhas2k

My cousin should have his first-gen Moto G (the 3G variant, code-name: falcon) stored somewhere in the storage cabinet. As far as I remember, it got a boot loop issue due to eMMC failure or such, but the screen was working.

Drop me a PM if you're interested, so that we can continue the discussion in private.

Finally got a non working motog and able to use the screen. Thanks a lot for your kind help :)
Almost 8 year old motog is working now. Though i won't be using it, but the pleasure of getting it work was immense.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-06 at 4.44.51 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-06 at 4.44.51 PM.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 86
Back