Android Moto Z2 Force mods stopped working

Pakaak

Recruit
Is there any phone on the market that claims to have an unbreakable screen. I'm so happy and sad that Motorola made this phone but there's no successor and now I'm so used to this unbreakability I'm worried if I get a new phone I will definitely break it...
And... This z2 force is so damn light and slim, I'm spoilt by it now... Battery is starting to die out too....

I wouldn't mind jailbreaking it and getting the latest updates and continue using this till a successor is announced.

The XR20 is rugged but, not shatter proof.

Are there any phones out there that can match this?

Are there?

From the major brands, nope.
There are a few Chinese brands which are still working with that concept but they usually have a shitty low end processor and are bulky as well.

Unfortunately shatter resistant screens seem to have died out in the mainstream market.

Not sure about any new phones offering similar hardware. If you want your current phone to last a bit longer you can go ahead and install a custom ROM.

XDA has everything that you'll need : https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/moto-z2-force-roms-kernels-recoveries-other.6780/

Gain basic knowledge on rooting, flashing and restoring. Can see some Android 11 ROMs in there as well.

A word of caution before you proceed with flashing kernels and custom ROMs, there will be stability issues. Apps will force close, some features might not work and you'll have to make some adjustments to get stuff working as per your requirements. Once you go back and forth to get everything set up, the experience will be worthwhile and the device will feel like it has had a breath of fresh life.

ulefone and CAT are the ones I can think of as durable like z2 force, but slightly bulky and difficult to get in India

Back