Motorola ATRIX 4G Screen Protectors. Branded

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbyte

Skilled
SOLD.. Motorola ATRIX 4G Screen Protectors. Branded

Hi Friends,

Available for sale is A pack of three screen protectors for Motorola Atrix 4G.

I ordered these from Amazon through SnS but no longer need these since I've sold the Atrix.

These are good quality branded Anti Glare Protectors as I don't prefer the Cheap Chinese 3 for 1$ protectors.

I prefer to sell it as a package to avoid individual shipping.

Price: 225 Shipped for one

600 shipped for all three. SOLD

Individual Protectors will be shipped placed under a cardboard sheet and then under a bubble envelope (like CD mailer).

I paid around Rs. 800 for these, so just looking to get back part of my money.

Thanks for looking at my thread.

Any screen protector available?

Count me in for at least 2.

Pm your account details if still available

thanks.

@ Daredevil.. payment received... Will be shipped tomorrow

@Pat.. Account details sent.. payment pending...

@tommy_vercetti Sending you a pm now...

@pratikb, I have only three and above three members have booked them. Will keep the thread updated.

Edit: Payment received from Pat...

@vivek90 , your inbox was full so I could not sent any message to you, hence I posted in the thread to clear your inbox. Only After 24hrs of posting in thread I went ahead with other offers.

I'm really sorry for this but believe me I would have preferred to sell to you since you were taking two pieces together.

bigbyte said:
@vivek90 , your inbox was full so I could not sent any message to you, hence I posted in the thread to clear your inbox. Only After 24hrs of posting in thread I went ahead with other offers.

I'm really sorry for this but believe me I would have preferred to sell to you since you were taking two pieces together.

Hey u can replay now !

If available im taking 2 of them. Bcoz i asked u first.

Hi, two protectors are sold and dispatched and last one is on hold for tommy_vercetti. Due to any reason if he backs out, vivek90, pratikb and DaMonarch are next in line in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back